Thread: Crash issue with GTX 460 video card

Crash issue with GTX 460 video card

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with GTX 460 graphic card. The system is been loaded with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to play Starcraft 2 game well as it crashes when been executed. I guess the problem is with the graphic card. So please help out in order to function and make the essential aspect to be processed. I sue Windows 7.

Re: Crash issue with GTX 460 video card

In order to get the issue to be sorted it will be better that you make the aspects to get sort well which will be better and beneficial for you. So do check out by processing the changes which will be better for you. It will be better as needed. I hope you can then process well and make the amendments well to be processed.

Check out the system compatibility with the application it will be better for you. So make the amendments well to be processed. It will be better for you and can make the aspects to be functioned. Do check out and work. Right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation of the same well as needed. It will be better for you.

make the system to run under safe mode and then try to work well for the thing. This will be better for you. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded feature and you can then process out well for the change which will be better for you. So do look out and then make the implementation well to get sorted. I hope this is the best way through which you can function for the thing. Do look out.