Thread: Geforce GTX 460 SLI feezes on Homescreen

Geforce GTX 460 SLI feezes on Homescreen

I make use of a desktop machine which is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is that I am not able to work well as the homescreen freezes with Geforce GTX 460 SLI. This happens when I play Final Fantasy 14. I do not know what could have been causing the problem. Please help me out so that I can make the amendments to be sorted and then function well for the change which will be better.

Re: Geforce GTX 460 SLI feezes on Homescreen

There is another way through which will surely make the changes and get worked well for you. All you need to do is to check out by processing that is by make the reinstallation of the application well to get processed. So do check out and then function as needed. It will be better for you. So process for the change as needed it will be helpful for you.

In order to get the issue to be sorted that will be better for you. All you need to do is to check out by right click on the installer.exe file and then under properties section choose Windows Xp compatible mode. Then make the installation and work well which will be better. As it is been done you need to work well by restarting the system. It will be better for you.

There is another way that is get the updated pack of the application or driver which is needed. As it is been done you can then function well for the same which will be better for you. So do work and then process for the same. I hope this will surely help you out for the same that is needed. So make the installation as been advised. I hope it wil be better for you. So check out.

Work well by performing the clean boot. You need to hide all the services and then make them disable which is been active. Restart the system and then make the installation of the same. I hope as it is been done you can then work well as required. So do check out and then make the implementation which will surely work well for you. I hope this is the best way to get sort of the change which is needed.