Thread: GTA 4 problem with GTX 460

GTA 4 problem with GTX 460

I have installed GTA 4 game on my desktop and the problem is that I am not able to work well with the system. I do not know what could have caused this. When I start the game it works well for 5-10 mins but after that the fps drastically goes down to 15-20 fps. Please help me out for the same so that I can make the application to get function well as needed. I use Windows 7.

Re: GTA 4 problem with GTX 460

The problem could well being related to the changes which will be better for you. It could be that the application is not supported well or got the changes to be processed. In order to work well it is necessary and essential that you do check out by checking the implementation which is needed. Do work well that is needed. Try to reinstall the pack and then check out for the same.

In order to function and then make the desired change which will be better for you. As it is been done you can then process out for the change which will be better for you. Make the installation of the application by right click on the installer.exe file and then under properties section choose Windows Xp compatible mode and then work well which will be better for you.

In order to work well with the change it will be better that you do work well or function out as needed that will be better. So do check out for the change which will surely make the aspect that will be better for you. Make the implementation which is essential I hope this will surely make the things to get sorted as required. Check out.

There is another way through which you can make the desired things to get work well and that is by getting the application to be installed well under safe mode and then restart the system. As it is been done you can then check out for the change which will be better. As safe mode do not have much of the embedded features and can process out well as required. Do check for the same.