Thread: Stutter issue with GTX 470 video card

Stutter issue with GTX 470 video card

I use a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7. The problem is with the Graphic card that is GTX 470 that is been overclocked and it is been stuttering when been tested. I do not know what could have caused the issue. Please help me out. Also it skips many fps. I have experienced the same while playing Mafia 2 game on my system. Hope to get a better solution out from here.

Re: Stutter issue with GTX 470 video card

The po0ssibility could be that the drivers is not proper and hence this is the reason you are not able to work well or get the things to work as needed. In order to sort out the issue it is necessary that you install the correct drivers for the system and then function well as needed. It will be better for you and can thus make the desired things to get implemented. Do check out.

Get the new pack of drivers and then make the installation well to the same. As it is been done you need to perform the task well which will be essential. This will be better for you. Other aspect which will let the things to get work is by uninstalling the drivers that is been installed and then make the reinstallation of the same which will be better for you. So work well that is needed.

It could be that the application or the driver that is been installed is not able to cope well to the system as the operating system been very high in compatibility. So in order to function out well for the change it will be better that you do make the desired change to get worked well by sorting the aspect which will be needed to get processed. Make the installation of the driver under safe mode and then check out for the same. This will let the changes to be processed.

Perform a clean boot service which will be better for you. In order to function out which will surely let the things to get it worked. So do check out by typing msconfig in the searchbox and hit enter. As it is been done you need to choose Hide all Microsoft services and the disable the services that is been active. As it is been done you may need to work well and then restart the system. Check out then. It will be better for you.