Thread: Graphics Card Nvidia Geforce GT 335m vs Nvidia Geforce GTX 260m?

Graphics Card Nvidia Geforce GT 335m vs Nvidia Geforce GTX 260m?

I have heard about the Nividia Getforce GT 335m and the Nvidia Getforce GTX 260m recently launched in the market by the company so i am little bit confuse that which one is better and which laptop will provide these card. So, please provide some information on that and also tell me which card is better and why should i purchase it with the laptop.

Re: Graphics Card Nvidia Geforce GT 335m vs Nvidia Geforce GTX 260m?

The graphic card that you have mentioned above are of the Nvidia brand and they have the tendency of upgrading the older versions of the graphic card with very few increase in the quality and the features so i think there will be not a great difference in the card. You can buy any one of them as per the requirements, you have not specified any requirements that is which field you want to use your laptop in the professional or in the gaming.

I want to use the Nvidia Card for the gaming purpose and also for the professional office use. My older laptop does not has a very good graphic card which does not allow me to play high definition games on it and the HD movies are insufficient to enjoy.So, please suggest a laptop which is sufficient enough to fulfill my requirements.

If you want the gaming as well as entertainment in the laptop then you should go for the Nvidia Geforce GT 335m graphic card. These graphic card provide you both the entertainment and the game so purchase a laptop that is associated with gaming console and provides all the requirement that it needs.

There is no big difference in the graphic card that you have mentioned if you don't play game and watch movies on it. There are a number of the brands of laptop that provides these graphics card in-built in them or you can place it with the cost they come along with, it totally depends on the requirements of a particular person.

The NVIDIA GeForce 335 GPU offers a strongly immersive amusement understanding intended for great high-definition gaming and video playback. Play the most recent DirectX 10 games with overwhelming pace and observe the most recent HD DVD and Blu-ray movies with sparkling simplicity. So, you should go for these graphic card as there is not much difference in the features that are available with the both the graphic cards but the 335m has a cheaper price as compared to the other one.

There are many laptop brands which provides these graphic card if you order them directly from the company, Asus N73JN, Alienware, M11x dell are the leader in these field and you will get the delivery with 24 hours of the order at your doorstep. So if you want a gaming and the movie watching experience then the 335m graphic card of the nvidia is recommended for you which will come along with laptop or you can externally install them by purchasing from the market.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"