Thread: HP laserjet 6L drivers for Windows 7

HP laserjet 6L drivers for Windows 7

Hello,
    I hope you can help me, Here I use an old HP Laserjet 6L that worked fine in my Windows XP but when I tried to install Windows 7 32 bit via adding new printer, the model was not available. Of course I made an update via windows update, still no HP laserjet 6l, so I decided to go directly to the manufacturer's site but I also did not find the driver stops XP. Please help me find a solution to this. Thank you.

Re: HP laserjet 6L drivers for Windows 7

I did had a similar kind of a problem, I finally managed to install my printer. For this I went directly to the HP website and I download drivers for my printer on the XP version of this page, but the impact on their installation on Windows 7 was not found by me. After installing the software I've gone to add a new printer , and it took me to do a new update via windows update for my printer finally appears in the list. Then I followed the usual procedure and now my printer driver with functionality specific to Windows 7.

It would seem that through Microsoft Windows Update you can actually benefit from development. If you have kept the automatic update to on then the updated drivers for your device will be automatically downloaded. You do not have to do any thing in this case. Just try it out, this will definitely help you.

Thank you for the super fast reply, I was waiting to have a best from you and I am not disappointed. I think this has really helped me and I can find the printer in the printers list of windows 7. I had a lot of pain to find a solution for this, but I can now directly print a document. Thank you.

Have you followed the procedure from the officials site of HP, installed the drivers of XP, but under the test version (RC) of Seven? It also tells you the link to the site of "Novell" where it has acquired the driver. I think you should follow the instructions from the official site of HP, they has also provided a link to the drivers.