Thread: GTX 275 fan does not regulate automatically?

GTX 275 fan does not regulate automatically?

Hi,

My day time times with rivatuner (the first played around) because I want to make my fans as quiet as possible, as long as I'm only on the desktop around, instead of games. I do not know if I could but I imagine ... but I think it used to be my fan went up automatically (faster), louder, if I was running Furmark leave. But now the whole time it remains as it is ... although I have everything set back to auto. I wanted to have it properly so that I have everything on automatic, but the minimum to 25 instead of 40%, as the map is indeed only on 37°C. It is a Palit GTX 275 and I have the Antec 1200, which provides more than enough for air feed. Please help me as soon as possible.

Re: GTX 275 fan does not regulate automatically?

I would like to recommend you some steps. Try, under "Fan" the checkbox "apply settings ..." to set and then re-start. The problem that you have mentioned normally gets sorted out by doing this. So, you should first try that option before trying any other tough solutions. I am sure that it will help you and you can use your fan flawlessly.

I would like to recommend you some steps. Try, under "Fan" the checkbox "apply settings ..." to set and then re-start. The problem that you have mentioned normally gets sorted out by doing this.
    does not help unfortunately. Have the same "problem", have set to 30% and in the Furmark goes to 104°C, then the fan always chopped up and immediately back down. I think only way to flash new bios, but to me it would not be worth it.

Have you tried to uninstall your rivatuner?? There are also chances that your application has some bugs. Definitely try to reinstall the rivatuner application. Also set the bios to standard time at FAN, etc. (CPU) is always overclocked). Keep on doing some troubleshooting and I am sure that you will get some solutions.