Thread: Apple LED Cinema Display 24" life span

Apple LED Cinema Display 24" life span

I have got a chance to purchase an Apple 24-inch LED Cinema Display for an attractive good price. And the display should be in wonderful condition as well. Although it lacks any acknowledgment so if it gets broken down it won't get repair for free, therefore I'm contemplating whether or not I should purchase it. The price I can get it for his 400$. Which I think is pretty excellent, but it's not good if it gets broken down within six months.

Is the predictable that the lifetime of an ACD 24" long sufficient?

Re: Apple LED Cinema Display 24" life span

If you are getting the Apple 24-inch LED Cinema Display with the exiting price of $400 it is good to take it because it is in cheap in rate as compare to the current market views. Or otherwise go to the apple website and check the serial number of the Apple LCD when the warranty expire. APPLE

If it's in nice condition, the price $400 is a good deal. I paid $625 (with Apple care until 2012) and thought I got a decent deal. But if you are getting just kind of deal is well good for you. The only thing you have to do is just check the receipt is proper or not or check the serial number of the product.

The majority LCD panels are rated as having 60,000 hours ahead of the back light fades to half authority. If you use your monitor for 6 hours per day, it will be supposed to last 28 years. Of course, the ACD uses LED backlights so that integer may modify somewhat. In other words, $400 looks like a very superior price.

As per my choice it is not acceptable at all in my view. I have never had a dead pixel on any device. It's actually more like three dead pixels but the one in particular is pretty much correct in the center viewing region. There are two different dead pixels off to the side that is not as shady, but they are 'clustered' collectively but even still it doesn't bother to me like the actually dark one in the most important screening area.

The same trouble I was facing from last few months ago. So the same reason I have bought an ACD that was use for only 3 hours through a local seller on his shop. The label was still on them and he had also given me the bill to me which has proper registered number and everything. $400! Not too shabby. I have not received any problems till yet so as per my experience the best monitor I've used so far is this one.