Thread: Video Card for best clarity on HGTV?

Video Card for best clarity on HGTV?

I am just supporting a relative of mine configuring the system that she is able to use her 46inch Samsung with and I am stuck on what video card we have to get for this and which one would be feasible for this . Clarity of picture is most necessary for the gaming environment . What do you guys advised for a card with such type of requirements and parameters ? Currently I am just seearching for the EVGA 512-P3-N871-AR GeForce 9800 GTX.. Do you have any idea .

Re: Video Card for best clarity on HGTV?

As you will go to search for the same the you will get a lot more provide different things and will attract you to purchase this one that one and so on.But actually, the fact is that she could mostly get away with the latest version IGP such as HD 4200, unless she also plans to play the graphics-intensive games.

However discrete graphics cards tend to provide a little good video quality, Cypress containing and edge over Fermi. So maybe you need to go for a HD 5450 or something related to this ? Passively cooled so as to eliminate the GPU fan noise ?

I run within the pixelated videos everytime when on both of my HD3200 and 5850. If there was something going worst with my configuration then I should not capable to go for any of them entirely . You have mostly only been playing the back of the blueray compliant videos at most but the imouto site caters to all of the H264 specification when these are seems as custom encoded videos. There is something which you would need to have in your mind when planning something particularly for the video playback. NVidia does not have this type of problems so between AMD and nVidia, the latter is the only one which can be safely suggested.

ATI 5870 is provided without the video playback related problems...I used to watch this out a lot more with different kind of videos as well as directory structure blu-rays and don't have any types of issues at all.Maybe some issues can be occurred and related with the motherboard /chipset compatibility related ?

I use to go with the HDMI out for audio and video for the community of my video watching,I am not so sure in case, if that makes a difference or not... Actually, I am working with the 10.6 catalyst currently .