Thread: Evga percision tool and gtx 285

Evga percision tool and gtx 285

If someone could help me for use EVGA precision software, not long ago I buy a GTX275 Superclocked eVGA and it gives with this software, So I want to know how to use it: how much to increase the core clock from the clock memory, how fast to turn the fan (this should probably detach from the use of CG, eg how fast to Gaming MW2 style etc ...). Can also use profiles, because I do not understand all this. Meanwhile impatient with someone who could help me and thank you in advance for your answer.

Re: Evga percision tool and gtx 285

Graphics version of OC is a bit of a problems because you pay more for the same thing (unless there is a ventilation system more efficiently). After you can easily OC your graphics card of origin. It's just that on most when you will restart your pc you must redo your OC every time. While normally the OC versions should be directly changes the frequency in el bios of the graphics card is bizzard so that yours is not the OC frequency.

Evga percision tool fixed 3D memory clock monitoring on NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 series graphics cards DDR5. It added configuration file setting Allowing power users to display performance profiling information in the hardware status monitor window. The information Allows Estimating average CPU performance hit Caused by Hardware Monitor. On-Screen Display and Logitech LCD monitor modules no longer displayed Explicitly read data from hardware and retrieve cached data from monitoring graphs INSTEAD . Due to this change CPU performance hit gold IS Reduced When OSD LCD monitor features are enabled.

The graphics card we had available for this test came from the manufacturer eVGA . We do not have too much occasion to mention in our columns eVGA because this brand is not highly represented in France. Yet it is a privileged partner nVIDIA and one, if not the largest seller of cards with NVIDIA GPUs. the card eVGA Superclocked Edition 250 GTS sports a nVidia reference design and cooling solution classical type "dry hair " with a single fan and exhaust the hot air outside the case.

EVGA just to update both tools tweak graphics cards . On one side we have ' Precision ' , which will allow people to change frequencies easily , while monitoring temperatures. This new version of 'Precision ' brings some improvements and bug fixes and we note in particular the ability ( finally ) settle separately the core clock and shader .

I go back into Windows and I returned in Evga Precision for my fans back at a speed less noisy than when I play, I found watching the graphics that my 8600 GTS was beautiful and worked well at times during my session Gaming ( GPU Usage ) . But when I play to Mass Effect 1 and I 'll check in later in EVGA Precision , I see that my 8600 GTS has never worked a single second during my gaming session.