Thread: Fastest single video card in the world?

Fastest single video card in the world?

Hello Friends,
    I am a big lover of video games and want to buy a video card and I just want to know which video card is the fastest video card in the world if we compare between benchmarks of 20 to 50. please provide me details with the latest and fastest video card which you know. Cost doesn't matter, provide me the best answer. Thank you

Re: Fastest single video card in the world?

As for as know, till now Asus Ares video card is the fastest video card in the world. I am also having a big craze on computer hardware and video cards. Yesterday, Asus launches a video card and company claims that it’s the fastest video card on the earth. It’s a very cool looking card and it packs in dual ATI 5870 GPU’s.

It is a 4 GB of GDDR5 RAM which makes this video card 30% faster than ATI 5970 video cards. This card has high quality component and uses a custom PCB. For cooling purpose it has copper heat sink and cooling fans which prevent it from overheating.

World’s fastest video card is Radeon HD 5970. And it is the world’s fastest production video card and it has to be. It cost around $700.It has an overclocked ATI GPU which is running at 850mhz. it also has 4 GB of GDDR5 RAM. Overall it is the best graphic card you see. The Sapphire Radeon replaces the regular Radeon HD 5970, which had held in the title since November 2009.

Above two cards are the best cards you see but if you cannot afford the price then you should definitely go for a Diamond Radeon HD 5670 1GB which also gives the great gaming performance. Its price is also affordable. Everyone do not need a monster card. These days you can find these little cards for a very low price. Don’t go on its price, It is a capable video card for gaming. With this card you can play all your computer games. New DirectX 11 technology is also supported by this video cards.

Nvindia’s first Direct11 cards are the cards which arrived earlier to this year. They made GeForce cards back into the race of video cards. I can’t recommend GeForce GTX 480 at current price. It is the fastest single CPU chipset in the market now. And a step down there is GTX 470, which is quite close to the Radeon HD 5850 and the 5870 in some games. When it is idle, it consumes more power than Radeon HD 5000 cards. But for the high end gaming it’s the great card. It costs $150 less than the GTX 480.

the fastest single video card is the gtx480 and it has many features...
    please note that the ati radeon hd 5970 is made up of 2 gpu(5870x2)
    and the gtx 480 beats the radeon 5870 from a good margin...so gtx 480 is the best and fastest

This is single card.. not fastest gpu.. lol.

The GeForce GTX has 400 series of video cards till now and GeForce GTX 465 is the most recent video card in their series. Its price is around $280. And it has GB of GDDR5 memory and it also has got same core speed as the GTX 470 but there is a difference in memory bus. It uses a narrower 256-bit memory bus. It is lacking a little to Radeon HD 5850 but as price come down it appears poised to become a contender.