Thread: high end resolution problem with nvidia geforce 9500gt graphics card

high end resolution problem with nvidia geforce 9500gt graphics card

hello...
    i'm currently using nvidia geforce 9500gt 1gb graphics card...till now i didnt get any problems regarding graphics while playing with high end settings.so can anyone suggest me the problems of this graphics card bcoz i read some technical errors about this card like high end resolution problems etc..is this a good graphic card for high end gaming?or do i need to go for better one?
    my pc conf:
    intel pentium dual core@2.6GHz.2GB ram memory.windows xp sp2 32 bit.
    and i'm not looking forward to change my conf.

Re: high end resolution problem with nvidia geforce 9500gt graphics card

How old is your graphics card? Does it gives the resolution issue only while using the high end settings while playing games or doing some intense graphic editing work? Have you tried updating the drivers for the graphics card to the latest ones? Have you checked for any overheating issue of the graphics card? Are the cords appropriately connected, the DVI cables. Let us know this much details.
    Searching the forums can help you to find your answers more quickly

my graphics card is only about 3 months old,as you asked i didnt get any issues like overheating,or high end resolution etc...but i got a problem while playing spider man3 web of shadows which is equal in graphics of prototype game,i was unable to play the game smoothly and i was getting little bit of stuck problems for some fraction of secs.of duration.i tried to play this game by lowering the resolution,still the same problem occured,other than it worked very well for some games like aSSASSINS CREED 2 AND POP FORGOTTEn SANDS in high res. etc...i'm pleased with its work.i downloaded and installed the latest version of its drivers also,so please suggest which one is better option....

May be the game is supporting or coping with the application driver or the direct X version is not compatible with some systems. So in order to work well or function as needed. t is necessary that you do check and function with the thing well as needed. I hope it will be helpful for you. So do check out.