Thread: Galaxy GeForce GTX 470 Overclocking and Drivers

Galaxy GeForce GTX 470 Overclocking and Drivers

I had seen in a new card coming out in market for video performance. I was just scanning Google for some better GPU support for my PC. I found that Galaxy is going to release a new card with some extra features and what are they. Before that I was going for Nvidia. I have a ATI Radeon card already. Does this card works with SLI and CrossFire both. Where can one download the drivers of this new card. Thanks.

Re: Galaxy GeForce GTX 470 Overclocking and Drivers

Here is a downlaod center for the driver downloads. When you buy this card you will get a cd with that or else Galaxy has provided a dedicated page for the same. You will get a graphics chip running at 625 instead of 607 MHz and the shader units instead of 1215 with 1,250 MHz, while the memory remains effective at 3348 MHz. The biggest feature is the removable fan bracket that allows not only a light cleaning, but also an inside look at the video card. The heatsink has four heatpipes and is thanks to the many aluminum fins to distribute the heat well.

Galaxy GeForce GTX 470 Drivers

The new GeForce GTX 470 GC card by Galaxy is revealed now. If this model cannot correct all the drawbacks of the GTX 470 then there is really no use of buying this. But the same new card has greatly reduce noise and temperature. Somewhere it is tested on SLI and with Radeon HD 5850 single on CrossFireX where it has provided really nice option. The nice thing about this card is that it has a detachable fan.

Galaxy did not specify the price or availability of the cards.The card has capture attraction for the removable fan. It is equipped with a cooling alternative and a enhanced design. The design of the PCB is back with a shorter length (1.27 cm) and a reinforcement on the floors of the GPU power, an increase from 4 to 5 phases Phase 1. I had read some test where the card was overclocked with Xtreme Tuner HD and the results were impressive.

Galaxy did not specify the price or availability of the cards.The card has capture attraction for the removable fan. It is equipped with a cooling alternative and a enhanced design. The design of the PCB is back with a shorter length (1.27 cm) and a reinforcement on the floors of the GPU power, an increase from 4 to 5 phases Phase 1. I had read some test where the card was overclocked with Xtreme Tuner HD and the results were impressive.

In GeForce GTX 470 the cooling system consists of a base that conducts heat through copper heat pipes through a multitude of aluminum fins. The whole advantage of a blue LED fan mounted on a pivot system to make room for cleaning. The cards will be opposed or other high-end solutions for GTX 480, GTX 470 (single and SLI as well) and 5870. You must wait back a little for getting benchmark for this card.

The card architecture is around a 448 stream processors and 1280 MB of GDDR5. The memory bus is 320 bits while the frequencies are calibrated at 607 MHz for the GPU, 1250 MHz for the shaders and 837 MHz for memory. In terms of video outputs, we are entitled to two dual-link DVI and HDMI. It is compatible with DirectX 11, 3-way SLI, PhysX, CUDA or 3D Surround Vision. The price for the same is yet to be confirmed.