Thread: HP Compaq Presario CQ40 144TU Laptop display damaged

HP Compaq Presario CQ40 144TU Laptop display damaged

I am having an issue with HP Compaq Presario CQ40 144TU. My display of the screen got damaged as it fallen from the heights. The screen become black and i am unable to get the display on the screen. I am worried about the repairing of it. So i am unaware about the repairing of the same please let me know about the same.

Re: HP Compaq Presario CQ40 144TU Laptop display damaged

The first thing i will advise you is to check whether the warranty period of your device is having the warranty for repairing of the device from the HP. So if you are having the Warranty card and the device and go to the HP store which will help you to make the same which you are looking for. Hope that this will work for your issue.

This can be fixed by replacing the Display screen of the laptop. The screen can be replaced by any of the technician of the laptop or the laptop engineer. Just visit the Hardware shop and replace the damaged screen with the new one. So if possible then do as i said and you will get rid of the problem that you are currently facing with your device.

I will not recommend you to fix the screen by any of the technician whom the above reply suggested. As they use the Aftermarket part for the device which got damage after some time. If you really wanted to fix the screen then it is better to contact the HP regarding the issue and there engineer will fix your issue. Hope you will like it.

I appreciate the work of all of you. But as i am planning to replace the display screen of the device but having one query that i need to solve the same. Actually i wanted to know about the price of the Display which i can install on my system. So if any one knows about the best deal then please let me know about it.

I have got the best deal on the eBay who are offering the 7300 rupees which is having the display screen that suits to your requirement. You just go the eBay and search for the same you will get the display screen by paying some amount. I can not provide you the link due to Forum privacy. Hope this will help you.

Thanks for the help that you have given me regarding the issue of mine i.e. HP Compaq Presario CQ40 144TU Laptop display damaged. Regarding the issue i have contacted the HP and they have change the display of my screen which got damaged. Now i am running the computer with the new display.