Thread: ATI Theater 550PRO TV Tuner card not able to function under Windows 7

ATI Theater 550PRO TV Tuner card not able to function under Windows 7

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed well under Windows 7. I have a ATI Theater 550PRO TV Tuner card in order to stream videos to system. The problem is that device is not able to work well as the driver is not well I guess. I installed the same but not able to work well. Please help me out so that I can process with the device well.

Re: ATI Theater 550PRO TV Tuner card not able to function under Windows 7

The problem could be with the driver that you have. It would be better that yo get the drivers from the official page of AMD and get it installed to the system. this will be helpful. Click on the link and download the driver that is available. You may then be able to work or process for the thing. So it would be better that get the thing and then make it process. Check out.

It would be that the the driver is not responding as there can be possible problem with the installer file. So in order to make and process for the thing you need to reinstall the application by removing the installed driver. This can be done by checking out the driver in the control panel option and then to the add/remove program and then click on remove button. Then restart the system and then install the fresh copy.

It would be better that you check out by installing the driver under compatible mode. This can be done by right click on the installer file and then choose Properties and then under compatibility mode make the application to be installed under compatible mode for Windows XP. As it is been done you can then process for the thing and make it function as needed. So work well.

Run the system under safe mode and then try to install the application well. As it do not have much of the advanced features it can be installed well without any issue and it would be better that you do check for the same. So do process as required you can then make the thing to get executed and work with the device to function under Windows 7.