Thread: ATI Radeon HD 5770 having display problems

ATI Radeon HD 5770 having display problems

I have recently facing the display problems. I have built my PC some months back. Unfortunately, little problem with (I think) my graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770. The screen freezes mostly when Windows starts (When I arrive on the choice of session, or on the desktop). Either the screen freezes and I see blue pixels across (duty to stop the system) or it goes black then myself out the error message :
    ATI drivers and no longer met been recovered.
    Another problem occurred while I was copying files onto an external drive, the PC plant (blue pixels) and I said, it is plugged into DVI or HDMI. Still I tried to update my drivers (ati drivers, Catalyst 2.10 64bit) thinking that there would be small improvement in the appearance of blue pixels. Then PC does not crash but gives me the error message : "ATI drivers no longer met and were recovered the PC". Help me soon.

Re: ATI Radeon HD 5770 having display problems

Since it is display problem, I would like to recommend you to download and install HWMonitor and give us the temperatures and pressures indicated. Is a hardware monitoring HWMonitor Programs which is useful for reading PC systems hand health sensors such as voltages, temperatures, fans speed. The program handles the MOST common sensor chips, like ITE IT87 series, Most Winbond ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well Has hard drives temperature via SMART, and video card GPU temperature.

If you have the option, try it out first by DVI and then returns to test the HDMI. I read in the ATI forums to people who did not work on HDMI until they hit at least once a DVI cable ... The Sapphire cools a little better. The cards already are cool, but maybe you make a gross OC graphics with the HIS have more than enough. The problem is always the same ati drivers, I do not understand how a company like ati developers may have some drivers so bad that it does is damage and degrade their products, and not give the performance you had to give with good they are.

I am having Nvidia 9600GT and I've had no problems with drivers only the full screen and the funniest thing is that I've had it activated without realizing it and the movies looked fine until I put a freeze and went back to the mouse pointer that's not happened to me, but what happened to advantage of the probe's what physic uninstall the nvidia drivers and not go into the game and it gave him a test error. So I told him to install the drivers of ATI drivers are not good have to get hotfix from time.

I had an identical problem with my HD4850, because I did flash to lower energy consumption and put the clock in bringing the hd5770 ide are Gpu 157 Mhz, 300 Mhz Ram on xp flashes were seen, dripping colors, points green with many lines that I could not handle the pc, but in Windows 7 was worse because the system up, the screen stayed black, flashed ATi VPU Recovery and kept restarting the card until it shut down or reboot the PC. recommend you upload the Gpu Ram 160 Mhz and 500 Mhz, you will consume a bit more energy, but in my case it worked fine in Windows 7 because it was too short Ram at 300 mhz.

Clearly a problem of the operating system and not that of the 3d. If you can get into XP and 7.You should know that the changes from that source once cumbersome and leaves the ram slots occupied by pairs, if you have 3Gb k I imagine you have 3 slots occupied? or leave it as is always working in pairs. I do not think that is the source q before 5770 to buy the X1800 GTO and had the same thing happened.

AMD launched the ATI Catalyst driver suite WHQL 10.3. Catalyst provides drivers and system software associated to ATI Radeon, ATI FirePro, graphics processors and AMD 7-series 8-series integrated graphics, the AMD chipset system software and drivers from ATI for multimedia crop. Version 10.3 promises to fetch a number of important additions to the range of individuality together with a long list of improvements in the recital of specific applications.