Thread: Catalyst Control Center causes video flickering

Catalyst Control Center causes video flickering

I'm equipped with a Radeon HD 3400 for me is deficient. I tried to run a live cd linux which crashed my Windows, which has caused my formatting a few days ago. I never had this problem earlier stages, which can read any video format without difficulty. Now I have trouble with smiple divx. I am not talking about games. Since it appears as Catalyst Control Center causes video flickering. I had a problem "that you install the CCC is too old compared to the version that is present. please help me to get rid o this problem.

Re: Catalyst Control Center causes video flickering

I will suggest you to install a hotfix for Catalyst: hotfix_xp32-64_8-551-1-71311.exe and then install the 8-10_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_69561.exe the drivers for your GC. This will not solve the problem completely. By cons accessible change the CCC which is bug free (flashing would be good). Preset you a drop down menu under video preset. By default it would be custom, try to change it to standard. This will make your videos visible again with the hardware acceleration to the max! Thank you me

I would suggest you to download the latest ati driver for your graphics card but DESKTOP version in my case I have a radeon mobility HD4670, I took the driver for the ati radeon HD4670 then simply Download ATI MobilityModder and then follow the instructions given to install the same application. This software will allow you to modify the installation of driver for the desktop version to adapt mobility. This will make your ati radeon work in co ordination with your system. and your video flickering issue will be solved for sure. Hope you go the fix.

Thanks to you, I solved my problem of video display that I've had two days ago. However much rummaging on the net, we mostly notice change drive or download this codec and it is not that, then my problem was exactly the same as yours. Indeed Updating the video card I have also installed the catalyst control center, which my faith is not simple in use And so yes, I says that to others who have these problems with video sound but no picture, it can also be solved with the settings in the graphics card, think about it

Hello I also received my kit update Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (I own a studio 1555 I managed to install Windows 7, but the update wizard tells me there is software. ATI Catalyst Control Center-and -Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility that are incompatible and each time I start my dell pc window of the wizard appears, w7 tell me their problems I would like the transfer Do I need to make updates for its software.

I was disappointed by ati drivers of the coup happened I was on Nvidia! But as there is but the idiots who change their minds it seems. And Ben I buy ati again last year, a Radeon 9800 pro And I am sorry ben! Always shit for some games, random crash on BF2 for example. problem with shadows in a lot of games that are highly pixelated despite good options. Anyway when I change my ati bye bye, just because of their rotten drivers. Well I'll DL the latter, there is never fixes that I want but I always hope.

I just download them and I just remembered that last Saturday I received my 6600 gt lol badger that I do, matter of habit, good NVDIA am now, for ati will be seen in a long time.Anyway this is just the control center that starts more serious is that bad, but good ATI drivers => C