Thread: Gforce 8800 GTS "Error: Access Denied"

Gforce 8800 GTS "Error: Access Denied"

I am facing the problem with the Gforce 8800 GTS 512. I am not expert in the video cards, so need some helping hand from your side. I have tried to update the driver from an official site but that doesn't helped me. I am using the Windows 7 (64-bit) and since I love to play games I have installed the Gforce 8800 graphic card. When I try to change the setting of the graphic card I am getting the error "Access Denied". Does anyone else has same type of issues..?? Please tell me how to sort this problem.?

Re: Gforce 8800 GTS "Error: Access Denied"

The problem has disappeared with the new drivers 195.62 WHQL. So I think that you might not have updated properly. The problem is perhaps to be pushed much further than a 5850 5870 from the original specs and that is where the weaknesses / shortcomings of the map appear. The 5870 is better equipped (PCB, VRM) it should logically be more resilient to overclock over time, unless one happens on a very good 5850.

I really say that I can not install because the kernel version is not signed by microsoft, it must be because the windows install EU. so it seems I play format (one day), if anyone knows how to upgrade to Win7 windowsUE alert.? I have 1.5 of RAM and 2.8ghz dual core processor was a bullet SP2 SP3 now has considerably increased startup time. But after starting the performance is better. I think that there must be some issue of drivers of graphic card with this OS.

I have a Powercolor HD5870 (So far so good). First of all I am new to overclocking GPU and I wondered if it was worth it to o / c my card to 1GHz with original cooler. I sent my XFX 5850 in its box and I make a claim to the service and I back Monday to the point of carrying materiel.net, when I recovered yesterday, the guy is recalled that I had already brought a sapphire defective and he told me good game this time around. After 45 minutes that the PC was turned on, reboot it already, I do not want to gun down my hard drives with all these reboots. Otherwise it is not the PCI Express motherboard that I kidding with a Gforce 8800 because the PC is running smoothly.

For all current games. 1GB enough until you exceed the 1920 * 1200, now if you go up in 2560 or / and adding the filter that is limited in the latest games. The next 5800 with 2GB will delight the possessor of 30". The 5870 does not suffer from its single leg, and he begins to weigh slightly from that of 5970, culminating in the CF 5970. And talking about GTA4 with the maximum viewing distance is an option that one wonders when they have invented so it is absurd.

Hello everyone and sorry to bump a month old topic but the problem is still relevant for certain. For my part I board an nVidia graphics card FX5200 (old thing but convenient for the office). The rest of my configuration seems more than good and yet I also have this recurring problem, with me especially when it comes out of standby the screen, disappears Aero style (start menu loses its transparency seconds) then comes up fairly quickly gives me this error now everyone knows, I quote: "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered". Since I bought windows 7 I board already make two updates for my graphics card but nothing is there. This concern is not under my vista and installed all my XP two hard drives on two different.

I would recommend restoring the file explorer.exe, that is located in the Windows XP CD and is packed in any of the files with extension. the cab you can decompress with winrar, local hard disk drive as an example would be c, restart the machines, configuring it to boot from the cd and then run the recovery console and then copy the explorer.exe file to the camp assistants c windows \ system32, and ready to reboot the machine and see how you work, but as a last option format.