Thread: ATI Radeon HD 4350 HDMI Audio Output

ATI Radeon HD 4350 HDMI Audio Output

Hey guys !
    I need some help from you all. Do you have any fix regarding this. I need to use the HDMI audio output. I have just downloaded some of the drivers but the audio device will not displayed up in the audio playback drop down menu which is always tagged in the control panel section . I am able to get the audio device as "ATI High Definition Audio Device", but that is not present in the playback dropdown menu.Any suggestion would be appreciated ....

Re: ATI Radeon HD 4350 HDMI Audio Output

My TV is getting no audio when plugged through the HDMI to HDMI (no adapter). I think, it can be solved after the re-installation of the drivers and performed the research but unable to fix this issue after all.

I have done the first installation with the help of disk, my device manager displayed and unknown PCI device. This is not showing up after performing the re-installation of the audio driver and installing the UAA Driver for HD Audio. I am working with windows XP home with service pack2.

You should load into the BIOS and made disable the motherboard's onboard audio (that should be the Realtek audio). In such scenario, Windows should recognize the audio system integrated upon to your video card, and you should receive the audio from that.

This may be noting which you may have to made enable the HDMI audio channel from the TV's options. I am not running currently with this setup but I wouldn't be surprised if few of the manufacturers need the configuration to be enabled. If you didn't got anything there then it's obviously just connect and play. Are you working with a DVI-to-HDMI adapter, or the video card itself contains an existing HDMI output?

In case, if you are working with a DVI-HDMI adapater (and there happen to be two DVI ports on the card) then just swap that with different port and find out if that does not fix the issues.

I have done this after getting your suggestion, loaded into the BIOS and when I started the system again, my PC found no audio drivers and I got failed to play sound. My TV doesn't have any settings for this procedure.

Note: When the on board sound is configured as disabled and I performed the reinstalled of the graphics card and utilities, contains no effect. I still not running with the ATI HDMI audio driver installed already , Do you measure any causes for this, why it is not installing properly ? Also because of some issues with the software and drivers unistallation , my system could not recognize the audio portion of the card.

I have installed the HDMI on my monitor and TV on the settings for my computer . It says that the driver not detect but if I try to test the configured settings ,it doesn't detect in my settings yet they play and perform that completely , although the volume raising up of my previous 6.1 but was dim I had to increased up the volume on my speakers to get a weak sound overall, I finally got that I should go for the use of my onboard sound that is better than the 7.1 HDMI anyways.

If you are finding yourself that you have done something wrong or issued the incorrect name of your motherboard or system here and I or someone will help you get those drivers.

I decided for the installation and when I move for the installing of "ATI HDMI Audio Device" Drivers, At that moment I received an error message suggesting that " no audio device is detected ". My system is not able to to recognize the installed driver anymore. What should be the issue in this case, Do you have any idea about the following situation :

• Audio device installation ?
    • force device detection ?
    • Required to uninstall separately from the ATI package?