Thread: Issues with Opensuse 11.2 ati-driver

Issues with Opensuse 11.2 ati-driver

I have a desktop and the problem is with the ATI Driver. I have created a distribution specific rpm-package. The problem is that if any problem arises during the buildprocess it gets registered. I really do not know what could have been the cause or reason for the same. But if I install the driver automatically my Opensuse do not work. I use ATI 4870 HD video card. Any suggestions.

Re: Issues with Opensuse 11.2 ati-driver

The Opensuse 11.2 is not supported well with the Catalyst 9.10 and hence this is the reason you are not able to get worked well with the same. So in order to perform the task and make it functionable you need to look out for the driver that is suitable and is able to work for you. It would then be able to respond well. So do check.

Issue quite seems to the driver that you are trying to use or make it function. All you need to do is to perform the action that is to process accordingly. You need to check for the compatible drivers and you can get it from the ATI itself. So go for the thing and mak it function as needed. This will then help you well and get the appropriate things to be worked well.

Another way through which you can make the possible aspects to be implemented that is by reinstalling the Opensuse. It could be that some bugs may have been appended and this is the reason that you are not able to work well with the same and when you install the ATI driver the Opensuse do not work then. So look for the output. This will help.

I would suggest you to get install the latest OpenSuse 11.3 to your system. The latest version may then support our system well and you will not have much of the problem. So do check for the thing and make the possible changes as required. This will then help your driver to work and get install to the system.

IT would be better that you do make use of the latest Opnesuse 11.3. The application will have the support addon that will help you out to make the necessary change in order to get the issue to be sorted well. SO all you need to do is to check for the thing and as it is done it is essential that you do look that the associated driver is able to support to the system. If not then contact the ATI for the same.