Thread: ATI Radeon HD5770 issues

ATI Radeon HD5770 issues

Recently i have purchased a brand new Gigabyte Radeon 5770 for my desktop computer, Now it seems as it is not working smoothly When i place the card the system won't boot at all. What is the problem i don't know please help me. Can anyone tell me did i purchased a wrong graphic card or i am missing something i don't have any ideas please help me to fix this ATI Radeon HD5770 issues.

Re: ATI Radeon HD5770 issues

Here in this case i would suggest you to check for power supply of your computer Also i would suggest you to place the card in the slot when your computer is turned off. If you have already placed the card after turning of your system then can you tell me do you hear any beeps or something similar. Check whether the card is seated properly finally refix the card and reboot the machine. Should start working.

Try installing the latest driver from ATI official website amd and not the drivers which are provided you on the CD. This is due to a driver which is causing the issue. Also there might be some sort of viral infection on your system files which are not allowing the drivers to function properly. So try installing an antivirus on your system which will help you to get rid of the virus which is causing the trouble.

I have installed the latest drivers , reboot the PC, the only worry is that my AC reinstall the drivers more of the old graphics card integrated into the Motherboard , the news is not detected on PC or some things like that, I read on another site that had changed the bios to get through the VGA graphics card but I am not computer expert, so I need help And this is the normal fan of the card was still running back like that

If it runs in the background while you do nothing then i think that it's not normal. Yes it's true it usually takes your old card deactivated by integrating the bios. A thou thy uninstall your chipset driver in Manager is good as you move from ati to nvidia's can cause problems. And do you have plugged the power supply your graphics card I'll have you think otherwise yes no picture but you never know. And I'll tell you will be seem silly but it's possible your screen you had plugged thee hd 5770 and not on the motherboard or you should definitely connected before.

Not necessarily a noname PSU does not necessarily the cable 6 pin PCI Express I think the HD 5750 should be connected to the power supply. but despite taking for food behind my graphics card , all the energy it needs therefore pass by the PCI. Or am I first and foremost thing need to find a 6-pin adapter for the card.

so one thing to do for that and it works for the security of your PC power supply buy a good brand and you have on your PSU normally see pin 6 6 +2 pin.