Thread: ATI Radeon 9700 crashes in Vista

ATI Radeon 9700 crashes in Vista

I have an ATI Mobility Radeon 9600/9700 Series 64 mb The problem is that I can not find which driver I must download the official site of ATI for the update. I do not find those for my card. ATI Radeon 9700 crashes in Vista Maybe he does not even exist and that the update is not necessary. Also I have no particular problem with any game, but I prefer not to have it. Anybody faced this problem please help me

Re: ATI Radeon 9700 crashes in Vista

This problem sounds like that there is a bit of driver issue on your windows Vista system and hence you should try to roll back the existing driver from your system and then download and install newly released driver. You may also have got a driver disc which has all the drivers required by your ATI readone use the disc for installing the dirvers on your system because only t he reinstalltion of the drivers will help you. If you want you can also install the drivers fro the below link https://support.ati.com/ics/support/...&folderID=3984

Oh yes, indeed, thank you! But i don't know what is a Catalyst Moreover, the manufacturer of my desktop computer does not appear in the list (I am using a customized desktop) What should I do in this case the pilot is it necessary even when one has no graphics card problem I fear that there is something within the grounds of my computer by installing a bad driver. I m worried to much about the same.

Catalyst was just the name of the driver because you have an interface that installs and you can make settings to the interior. It's going to spoil anything, at worst if you see a problem appears, you Replace has the previous version. Well if your after you're not obliged to install the drivers. You can get the previously installed drivers.

The following troubleshooting steps can prevent the problem from recurring.

• Download and install a updated version of ATI Graphics Driver from the'un the following locations:
    • Microsoft Update
    • ATI Technologies, Inc.
    • If a newer version of driver does not run not available for ATI Graphics Driver, please contact the manufacturer of your computer.
    • If you use the latest version of ATI Graphics Driver, contact ATI Technologies, Inc. for opportunities for technical support.
    • Information
    • If the problem persists with the latest updates to ATI Graphics Driver we recommend you seek assistance and troubleshooting information directly from ATI Technologies, Inc.

Already yesterday I installed the Update for Vista and it has yet to freeze. Only two small problems I mentioned in this topic recently. So I presume that everything would be the fault of Vista in connection with drivers. A little tired, knowing that I changed my PC for the same concerns but I could not resolve by all means.

why not install the driver Windows Update? At worst it is the system restore. And if you say that there is a newer Toshiba, so why not put Looks like it looks, if they have changed one letter in the code they may not score it as a new full version Remember to perform a memory test too.