Thread: PowerDVD 10 3D works well on VISTA

PowerDVD 10 3D works well on VISTA

Hi friends,

I have recently Installed the PowerDVD 10 on my windows vista 64 Bit machine. The 3D function on DVDs is running proper in case, using the newest nvidia drivers . I don;t need any information regarding windows7 because I have searched a lot about this and found so many threads but related to the windows 7 but I need to know about vista . I installed it recently and well experience the 3D DVDs by yourself. Anything if you are aware about this case then please let me know ..

Re: PowerDVD 10 3D works well on VISTA

Thanks for the posting this threads but you know I also having some similar issues like that I have download the trial yesterday but it is not going into work .And I loaded up a DVD and find the option to go 3D 'Micro Polarizer LCD 3D and received double imaging when I started to play the DVD but 3D vision glasses would not switched on. I am working with the GTX 285's SLI with a Samsung 2233RZ, Vista 64 with 197.13 drivers performs top notch with games - but spent previous night trying entire different configurations to get this to work but nothing happened. Any suggestion ..

Anyone have any idea about fix the problems occurred by PowerDVD 10. I got it a very popular media player but after installation of the player, I got some issues with the cuda feature, actually it does not work and the cpu usage configured on it with cuda enabled is still the similar as when its disabled.

It uses 7% with cuda enabled and disabled on a Core i7 980x and I ma runnign with the cards named as GTX480s + 285 for physics and cuda tools. But completely, its the powerful player that I have used since Media player classic 32bit and 64bit due to its capability to moved up the FPS of any movie it plays...

Well, I have some solutions for you but I am not so confident about my answers because because I have some confusion regarding maybe it is supported with only polarized LCD monitors or like that and not with these flickering glasses, Have you called or informed about this situation to the technical support of your hardware manufacturer and software support personal also. But I can say that it is currently going so well on my good old zalman and I am sure about this, consider this also and try to get better result..

I was searching for the updates of the PowerDVD 9 when I found that 2012 would not come to play. The better news is that compatibility with the Nvidia 3D Vision promises 3D playback even for legacy DVDs. on other hand, Cyberlink decided 3D was worth a version configured and are going to charge for the properties . It is not sure that whether or not the interpolated 3D perform in well manner on Blu-Ray, but they are promising Blu-Ray 3D at a next date.

Well, I have been questioning about 2d-to-3d on-the-fly conversion for the passed year, but have been repeated. it was years in the future because the technology to describe the coordinates for every one pixel and manipulate its 3d offset easily was not here yet. I have idea that they are incorrect to say ! If Dolby can do ProLogic, certainly, second one can be diverted to some reasonable semblance of 3d.