Thread: 197.45 freezing during game and videos

197.45 freezing during game and videos

I have been facing a problem with the driver that is been installed to my desktop machine. I use Geforce 9800gtx graphic card. Whenever I play any video or play game the system gets freeze. I did not have this problem while using with 197.13 version. But as I upgraded the version to 197.45 it started to give issues. I use Windows 7. Please help me out. It would be a great help. Thank you.

Re: 197.45 freezing during game and videos

You need to check out for the conflict that causes with the operating system you use and thus make other changes accordingly. You may then be able to process and get to a conclusion about the same. It could be that the driver you are using is not able to gel up well with the system and hence this is causing your system to freeze.

Perform a reinstall process. This may help you well for making the issue to be sorted accordingly. You need to work by accessing to the control panel option and then select the appropriate drivers that is needed to be uninstalled. Now click on remove button and then check out for the thing by installing the fresh copy of the driver. I hope you may help to process.

The problem basically seems to be with the driver that is been installed. The new driver seems to be not supported well and hence this is the issue that causes the system to be freezed. I would recommend you to use the driver that you had no problems with that would help you to get the issue sorted and make the necessary changes accordingly. You can make the things to work in your ways well.

Overclock your graphic card. I hope then then out would be very much helpful for you to get the issue to be sorted. As the graphic card is been overclocked you can perform the stuffs well and the system will be able to cope with it well. The associated drivers would then function to the capability that it has. So do check out.

If the upgraded pack is giving you issues then yo should stick to the old drivers. There is no need too upgrade them as it can be that the associated drivers that is installed may not be able to cope well with it and hence you are not able to work. So it would be better that you perform or check for the same and make it function accordingly.

The possibility can be with the application that the driver is not able to work well with the thing. So in order to work well you need get the associated drivers that would be able to process that is it would be able to cope and sort the issue. So do check and work out well for the thing. I hope this will help.