Thread: 9500M GS flickering display on Windows 7

9500M GS flickering display on Windows 7

I have an Acer notebook 5920G with Nvidia 9500M GS graphic card and loaded with Windows 7 64 bit. The problem is that the screen is flickering a lot. This problem is caused due to installation of latest Nvidia drivers. Please help me out so that I can sort the issue well. It would be a great help. I hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: 9500M GS flickering display on Windows 7

The problem could be that you have upgraded the Windows 7 pack to the system. So that has caused the problem for you. So in order to sort the issue it is needed that you do check for the thing and make the possible implementation to it. That will sort the issue for you and make the things to process. Try it out.

It could be that the driver you have installed may have been corrupt or worn out. This is the issue that has caused to perform in such a way. So I would recommend you to look for the thing and make the possible changes. You may then get to a proper step. Do look out for the same and get a fresh copy of the application. You may then be able to work with the thing and gets the issue to be solved.

You have to update the BIOS of the system and then check out for the output and make the issue to be sorted. This will surely help in making he issue to sort out well. Yo need to make the things to be implemented and then work out with the same. Do look out by getting the BIOS falshed form the manufacturer and then make the amendments.

Install the latest version of the of the graphic card that is Nvida version 197.16. This will help you well for making the issue to be sorted. As it is been done you may then be able to make the thing to process well. This will help you get the thing to work well. I have faced the same and sorted it well by installing the latest driver.

Perform a clean boot service and then check for the issue. All you need to do is to type msconfig in the search box and then hit enter. After it is been done you need to sort the issue well by choosing Hide all Microsoft services and disable the services that is been active. Restart the system. Now check out whether yo are able to work with it.

Scan the system well and get worked well with the thing. i have no idea what could have been the issue for the same. So please do check out and make the things to process accordingly.There could be some bugs that may be appended and in order to get the things to process or work well it is necessary and essential that you perform for the thing well. I hope you may then be able to function.