Thread: Nvidia 280gtx crash

Nvidia 280gtx crash

I have a recent issue with nvidia 280gtx cards identical, the model beeing ZOTAC 280GTX AMP. It crashes always after loading windows even when i play certain games. To get rid of this problem i had to shut down my system forcefully by long pressing the reset button on the CPU. Then i can play for some time again before it crashes once again. Tell me how can i get rid of this nvidia 280gtx crashing

Re: Nvidia 280gtx crash

Hello everyone, I think this is the general problem which facing by many of the gamers. This problem may be occur due some of the motherboard driver may gets corrupted. You can easily resolve this problem by reinstalling or upgrade the all the driver of your motherboard. You can easily download the driver compatible to your motherboard from the official web site of your chipset.

There is nothing incorrect through any of Nvidia video card drivers, this is not any compatibility problem through Windows 7 and any Nvidia video card that are described as supporting Windows 7.

If you suffering from an error it is related to your computer, be it hardware, software or user error.

As for the operating system’s problem through his GTX280's, does the computer work ok when SLI is disabled? What are your temps like? What are driver edition you had installed? And the newest version is 196.34.

Hi friends, I am also suffering from the similar problem here. I am utilizing an zotac gtx280 amp!. Which is running under the windows 7 64bit. The issue is occur about a week ago.

My system besides the graphics card described above:

Motherboard: gigabyte p35-ds3r
    Processor: Core2duo
    RAM : 2GB
    This would be a huge fluke that now several people appear to have that bizarre trouble..

Crash of windows operating system while playing a video game this may comes in front due to mismatch of games requirements and hardware of your system. Try to uninstall your old version of your video card driver and install again the latest version. The latest version of video driver is available on the official website of your video card.

This critical issue may arise for the reason of memory gets broken. You can check your graphic card by removing it. First you have to open your cabinet carefully and then remove your graphic card with soft hands. And then fix this same graphic card to another computer. After that install that same to video game and then try to run this video game then also this problem will exist, this means your graphic have some fault.

It turns out that in these tests, an experimental plot with the core NVidia GTX 280 has taken a score of 2.94 times that of a Radeon HD 3870 and five times more than a PS3, which is really surprising but a fact that should not be taken as too faithful to result in a more general tests. This should help you.