Thread: Overclocking A GeForce FX 5500

Overclocking A GeForce FX 5500

Hello, I have GeForce FX 5500 Graphic card in my computer. Now I want to know the program or application from the use of which I will able to Overclock my GeForce FX 5500 Graphic card. If anyone is having details about it, then give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Overclocking A GeForce FX 5500

You can simply make use of the any of the below application and solve your problem:
    1. ClockGen
    2. CPU-Z
    3. GPU-Z
    4. NVIDIA System Tools
    5. Real Temp

You have to try for your own. As the overclocking technique would simply change as per the cards get changed. If you simply make use of the different different overclocking techniques then one of them would work fine for your GeForce FX 5500 and then you can use that for your purpose. So, just do that and then you will able to resolve your problem. So, You have to perform the test for each technique.

Everest is best software for overclocking. EVEREST Ultimate Edition is an industry leading system diagnostics and benchmarking solution for enthusiasts PC users, based on the award-winning EVEREST Technology. During system optimizations and tweaking it provides essential system and overclock information, advanced hardware monitoring and diagnostics capabilities to check the effects of the applied settings. CPU, FPU and memory benchmarks are available to measure the actual system performance and compare it to previous states or other systems. Furthermore, complete software, operating system and security information makes EVEREST Ultimate Edition a comprehensive system diagnostics tool that offers a total of 100 pages of information about your PC.

Rivatuner can solve your problem. It is having the really better environment for the GPU based adapters. It is having more driver level. You can able to perform the custom setting from this which will simply help you to get the more advanced features. It can give you driver level hardware access facility. Which helps in the overclocking. It can support for any NVIDIA Display adapter and help you to get more faster working for your graphic card.

Simply use CPU Thermometer. I am using it. Best I think.
    • Support most Intel and AMD processors;
    • Intel: Pentium, Dual-Core, Core 2 Duo, Xeon, Core i5, Core i7 and more;
    • AMD: Athlon, Athlon XP, Phenom, Quad-core, Turion and more;
    • Support Window XP/2003, (Need Microsoft .NET Framework installed);
    • Support Windows Vista/2008 and Windows 7 (include 32bits and 64bits);