Thread: Crosshair IV Ram?

Crosshair IV Ram?

I am building an innovative system with a PhII 955 on a crosshair IV, and I am trying to stature out which ram be supposed to go in there. The Water cooling, so ram authorization be supposed to not be a problem. I have read a group of posts and researched a bunch. The Mushkin improved Redline 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory which is in the PC. I was not to upgrade to crosshair, what you think regarding this. In addition what regarding the crosshair gaming motherboard.

Re: Crosshair IV Ram?

You cannot confirm to their reliability at this point as excavation are still in transfer, but several others have posted brilliant reports and presentation with this RAM that kit uses the similar chips as the Redlines that you mentioned, the merely dissimilarity is the heat spreaders. The Super cheap if purchased from side to side Mushkin's website with the discount code. Maintain in mind the 1600 MHz timings are rated for i5/i7 CPU's, but you be supposed to be capable to get great timings on this RAM, and my sympathetic is AM3 CPU's work superior at 1333 anyhow.

You had an unfortunate experience with OCZ reaper on your computer. Might not get them to work at particular times and had memory errors, perhaps you immediately got bad ones. You doubt the efficiency of the heat pipes. Anyways you returned them and got OCZ Platinum. Which works at particular settings, would highly suggested. You have in addition heard good things regarding Mushkins, so whatever you select be supposed to be excellent.

They are the precise similar sticks but for the heat spreaders and that come in a straight line from a mushkin ambassador. The ridgebacks are rated at 6-8-6-24 @ 1600 MHz (for Intel systems). You have the ridgebacks, and got 6-7-5-15-1T @ 1400, similar as a member here with the redlines. You have in addition gotten CL 7 at 1600, but AMD's similar to tight timings, and you benched superior with the ram at 1400 MHz.

The innovative ASUS Crosshair prescription IV Republic of Gamers (ROG) is currently obtainable for purchase. The designed for gamers, uses the innovative prescription IV Crosshair motherboard architecture most recent chipset from AMD and hold up Dual Channel DDR3 2000 MHz RAM. This motherboard in addition document assumes the most recent version or description of Turbo Key II, which is fundamentally a self-tuning routine for it with players who desire to locate an optimal presentation.

The cross of the prescription IV presents a wealth of storage alternatives, including six SATA 6 Gb / s and three SATA 3Gb / s, with two USB 3.0. In calculation, the high-end motherboard in addition sustains and maintains HD audio thanks to an incorporated SupremeFX X-Fi, which is completely consistent EAX 4.0. The launch of AMD's innovative "Leo" chipset 890FX/GX has been enthusiastically anticipated along with the innovative Thuban x6 core CPUs. With Intel's x6 i7 980X selling for £800 or additional, AMD's innovative Thubans present the consumer a opportunity of an x6 core presentation without breaking the bank.

I would go for that other than I imagine the innovative amd is a superior value for money that's why I did not go for that one. In addition I necessitate to know if this would run with the bord I actually similar to the Asus Crosshair IV Formula AMD 890FX Motherboard CMP16GX3M4A1333C9 - 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Dominator, DDR3 PC3-10600 (1333), Non-ECC, CAS 9-9-9-24, DHX, XMP, DF, 1.60V would this run I imagine it be supposed to as its ddr3. I would go for this OVERCLOCKED Intel Core i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4.20GHz Max / Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard / Patriot Viper 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 (1600MHz) Tri-Channel Bundle but I do not have the money for this my financial statement so that why also the OVERCLOCKED Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping (SLBEJ) 4.00GHz / Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R Intel X58 Motherboard / Patriot Viper 6GB (3x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 Tri-Channel DDR3 Bundle its merely a four core CPU where the new amd is a six core so I would rather have the additional cores as well.