Thread: GeForce 8800 GTS vs GTX 260 Core 216

GeForce 8800 GTS vs GTX 260 Core 216

Hello, I want to know the details about the GeForce 8800 GTS and NVIDIA GTX 260 Core 216, as I want to select the one for my computer. If anyone is having experience for it, then give me information related to this. So, I can able to select the one. If you are having any suggestion related to that, then give that to me. Thank you in advance.

Re: GeForce 8800 GTS vs GTX 260 Core 216

Hello, I would suggest you to make use of the GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB as it will give you following features and benefits if you make use of it :
    • GeForce 3D Vision-Ready
    • NVIDIA unified architecture
    • GigaThread Technology
    • Full Microsoft DirectX 10 Support
    • NVIDIA SLI Technology
    • NVIDIA Lumenex Engine
    • NVIDIA Quantum Effects Technology
    • NVIDIA ForceWare Unified Driver Architecture
    • PCI Express Support
    • Dual Dual-link DVI Support
    • One Dual-link DVI Support
    • One Single-link DVI Support
    • Built for Microsoft Windows Vista
    • NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology

With more gaming horsepower than ever before the GeForce GTX 260 GPU dealing out cores make games sense like the actual object. Its great NVIDIA PhysX technology creates loaded, immersive mental things with gorgeously exact realism. You must need to make use of it and then you will able to get the really nice features to use from that. I am using it and suggest you to use that, if you want real clarity.

GeForce 8800 GTS is best one. You can redefine your gaming actuality with NVIDIA SLI-Ready GeForce 8800 graphics processors. The world’s first DirectX 10 GPUs characteristic a dominant unified design that gives an unbelievably realistic gaming familiarity. Control through games at record speed. You will able to use the different games map in realistic, clear HDR lighting effects. You will able to use the 16x full-screen anti-aliasing . It is really nice one and it will give you really better solution as a graphic card.

You can select one of them by getting the details about the both of them. You just need to click on the link below and then by making use of the details and features you will able to understand what would you require and what is exist. So you will able to get the difference in them and selection would get simpler. You have to select the links below for that and then choice is yours.

GeForce 8800 GTS

GTX 260 Core 216

If you are making use of the GTX 260 Core 216 then you will get more advanced features from that as below:
    1. 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture: Second generation architecture delivers up to 50% more gaming performance over the first generation through 192 enhanced processing cores that provide incredible shading horsepower.
    2. NVIDIA PhysX-Ready1: GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
    3. 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology2: Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world’s fastest gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
    4. NVIDIA CUDA Technology3: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU’s processing cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks – such as video encoding – delivering up to 7x performance over traditional CPUs.
    5. NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology4 The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
    6. NVIDIA HybridPower Technology5 Lets you switch from the GeForce GTX 260 graphics card to the motherboard GeForce GPU when running non graphically-intensive applications for a quiet, low power PC experience.

For selecting the Graphic card you can use the 3DMark06 and then you will able to get the details for your graphic card. 3DMark06 is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX9 performance of your graphics card. A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions of other gamers you can see how your gaming rig performs, making it easier to choose the most effective upgrades or finding other ways to optimize your system.