Thread: NVIDIA driver for Vaio

NVIDIA driver for Vaio

Hello,
    Sony Vaio VGN-I FZ21M / Nvidia GeForce 8400M GT GPU with Windows vista 32bit. Often when Windows starts (after bios logo, and microsoft corporation logo), display remains black, I have to manually turn off my notebook again and then on again, then Everything is normal. I hope that someone here has any idea about it. Thank you

Re: NVIDIA driver for Vaio

Hello,
    You have not defined the time of the blank screen, that is for how much time is the black screen available there after installation? for new hardware? the problem occurs, respectively, what have you in relation to the specified nvidia driver. start with a older driver with the current release or just not? even in the event log might indicate whether any drivers and / or non-system services loaded / could be started.

Hello,
    I do have a similar kind of a problem. I've bought my laptop, I had the same problem, sometimes everything goes in order, and sometimes Windows (vista 32bt) starts but as written, have still display black, I have to manually turn off again, (option to start Windows normally: ), then everything goes in the Regulation.
    - if I re-installed the Nvidia, the above problem is not when I install it again, and then again the same problem.
    - I already know Windows Installation new tried (unsuccessfully)
    - Nvidia Drivers (8400 M GT) newly installed (unsuccessfully).
    Any help or advice on this .

Hello,
    I have a Sony notebook and would like to install the latest nVidia drivers for my GeForce 6200 Go. Unfortunately not recognize the drivers of the nVidia side. What do I do so I can install the latest driver? The drivers that are available for my NB on the Sony site are a little older. Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hello,
    You can write a email to Sony and ask why they do not feel the need to bring current drivers out? Otherwise you should look at for the other non official driver at times, since you can appropriate INF files for the original ForceWare Drivers Download. If I remember correctly there was even a thread here somewhere how to driver according to the modified.