Thread: GeForce GTX 260 no display on "restart", also using PCIe 1.1 instead of 2.0

GeForce GTX 260 no display on "restart", also using PCIe 1.1 instead of 2.0

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have purchased GeForce GTX 260 video card. I do not know what could have been wrong but when I restarted the system after installing the device. The monitor gives no signal and after that I have to restart the system and then wait for 3-4 mins to get the display on. Please help me out. Thank you.

Re: GeForce GTX 260 no display on "restart", also using PCIe 1.1 instead of 2.0

The problem could well being associated with the power unit. It could be that the power is not been transferred well to the device and it is not able to function or make the system to responding well. So do check out for the power issue it will then help to make the issue to work out essentially well. Make the things to sort out.

It could be that the applications drivers is not been installed properly or been able to support well. So in order to make the things and issue to be sorted you need to check out for the same. Get the drivers and then reinstall it again. IT may be that the drivers is not proper so do look out for the same. Do check out for the issue. I hope this will help.

All you need to do is to check out for the drivers that are able to support the system. You need to check out for the same by looking out for the support file that may help you out to get the support the system with the thing. The drivers has to cope well so that it may then make the thing process. So do check out for the issue.

Run the system under safe mode and then make the issue to be sorted. You have to install the drivers under the same it may then work out for you. Also it try flashing the BIOS to the latest version and then sort out. So in order to make the issue to get sorted you need to work out for the thing. So do check out.