Thread: Used Driver Cleaner Pro and now ATI CCC does not start

Used Driver Cleaner Pro and now ATI CCC does not start

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. The problem is that my ATI CCC drivers are getting crashed. I have no idea. I have installed and used Cleaner pro to remove the drivers and cleaned them. I have no idea about the issue. Please do help me out so that I can make the things to work out essentially well. Thank you.

Re: Used Driver Cleaner Pro and now ATI CCC does not start

The issue could well being with the application you used to clean up the drivers. It may be that some of the files may not have been removed completely from the system. So in order to make the issue sorted out it is essential that you make sure that the application installed is completely removed. Now check out for the remaining file.

The issue could be that the application or the system is been affected with some threat. So in order to make the issue sorted you need to scan the system completely with a good antivirus application. This will then help you out to sort the issue. As it will get the threat to be removed from the system after been detected. So do look out.

In order to scan the system with the application you can use Quick heal total security antivirus application. This will help you out to make the things to process well. This application has the tendency to detect the dangerous threat and then remove it out from the system. I hope this will help you out to sort the issue. Do check.

Try to perform a clean install. This should fix up the issue that you are facing. This will help you to make the application that you are working with to respond well. In order to check the things making the operating system to be installed well will help you out. So in order to sort the issue it is essential that you check out for the same.