Thread: Best driver performance wise for the Windows 7 64bit

Best driver performance wise for the Windows 7 64bit

Hey friends, I have the desktop computer which has the Nvidia graphic card in it. I want to know that which is the best driver version for the gaming in Windows 7 operating system. So that according to that i will install the driver software for the graphic card which i have in the system for the better performance for the gaming.

Re: Best driver performance wise for the Windows 7 64bit

You are having the desktop computer system which has the Nvidia graphic card and you want to know that which is the best driver software of the graphic card with the Windows 7 operating in terms of gaming and performance. So according to me the latest driver software version is always better in terms of performance. If the new version is available then install it in your system.

I think you should always install the latest available driver software compatible with the graphic card that you are having. Because it removes the old limitations and bugs of the older driver software of the graphic card which result in the better performance and the better result during the usage. S upgrade it with respect to the Windows 7 operating system in your system.

First of all you have not mentioned the name and model of the graphic card installed in your desktop computer system along with the name of the game which you want to play on your desktop system in the Windows 7 operating system. So first of all provide this essential information to us. Then we will be able to provide the proper information about this topic.

Here i am with some of the driver software versions for the Nvidia graphic card which are compatible with the Windows 7 operating system which are very good for the gaming as well as for the normal movie watching and other normal things that we do on the system.
    • 188.43 quadro
    • 191.87 quadro
    • 195.62/196.34