Thread: Aoc F22 monitor problem

Aoc F22 monitor problem

I have aoc f22 monitor and it is having some power problems. I plug the monitor into the wall and the computer into the same one. When they are both plugged in, the screen begins to flicker slightly, but it is very irritating. i even plugged the computer into a different outlet and it still flickered. help!!!!!!

Re: Aoc F22 monitor problem

You are having the screen issue with your desktop monitor. It can be possible because of many reasons. First of all remove the cell phone from near the monitor of your desktop, which causes this issue more frequently. This may be the power issue. So check the SMPS and the power plug to which it is connected. Make sure that the Monitor cable is connected properly to the CPU of the desktop. Can also possible because of the display card. So reconnect it to the motherboard.

No cell phone, cant replace the vid card, its a laptop thats connected to the monitor. Im sure its the power problem because the screen only flickers when the laptop is plugged in to the wall. I unplugged the laptop and everything is fine, because it still displays.but plugged in, it flickers, i even have the laptop connected to a different outlet. Help?!??!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by computerman098 View Post
    I have aoc f22 monitor and it is having some power problems. I plug the monitor into the wall and the computer into the same one. When they are both plugged in, the screen begins to flicker slightly, but it is very irritating. i even plugged the computer into a different outlet and it still flickered. help!!!!!!
    Fixed. It was my cheesy flimsy vga cable