Thread: Radeon HD4670 to work as FireGl or FirePro

Radeon HD4670 to work as FireGl or FirePro

I am an absolute noob with this. Though I am trying to work solid works 2010 Real View. And have heard that there might be a method to soft mod the card to get the real view running. The video card I have is an AGP radeon HD4670. And from what I have read there are several mods that can be complete to get it to be recognized as a Fire Gl. And then using several scripts it to modify several additional setting, it be supposed to get the solid works real view running and I am working with win Xp 64bit.

Re: Radeon HD4670 to work as FireGl or FirePro

I have read several threads on here and I recognize it a little superior and slowly confusing myself worse. Am I accurate in thinking that the complete HD46XX series uses a RV730 chipset. And that would then create it the similar base as the FirePro V3750 , FirePro V5700 , FirePro V7750. Though when I go here it does not seem sustained and maintained although at the solid works site from here you can the information on the following above details.

So, you have been reading a lot regarding ATI's upcoming discharge of the FirePro V8750 and am extremely intimidated by its presentation (2GB GDDR5 memory, 115GB/s memory bandwidth, 800 shader units), particularly when paired mutually in crossfirepro config (1600 shader units!). You be familiar with that apple has put out of action the crossfire with Mac pro, but is there several glimmer of expect of getting two of these monsters to run in a Mac pro.

You be familiar with that this has been said numerous times, but given that apple has a superior status for graphics/design and given that the Mac pro is situated more often than not as a professional workstation (i.e. not a gaming rig), you would be expecting the Mac pro to have additional professional graphics alternative than presently a Quadro fx 4800, which you even have to purchase independently.

You are extremely seriously invested in rendering and 3D graphics, and fundamentally necessitate three things, a fast CPU, a lot of ram, and one or two heavy-duty graphics cards. The Apple persuades with the first two, but actually drops the ball on the last one. Are there so a small number of people similar to you out there that apple does not imagine our interests are worth the time and endeavor. Anyways, you really will like this innovative ATI card. It seems to totally outshine the quadro 4800 for the similar price. You would determine to have two of these things in your system, but even one would get the job done. The quadro 5800 is an enormous card too, with great potential, but you think that two 8750's in crossfire mode (which would be regarding the similar price) would almost certainly speed past even the 5800.

You have to verify the power specs on it, and ATI indicates it merely uses 154W max, so two seem probable. You did not observe the power connectors used on it, but given the power necessities, it be supposed to merely utilize 6 pin PCIe power, so it seems probable. You would imagine using an injector might get approximately the firmware, though you are not sure what would occur to the functionality of the card (the entire ports functional or not). Worth a shot although, and you would not imagine too hard, given the endeavor put forth by the hackintosh community (predominantly members similar to netkas).