Thread: Manage 3D Settings for GTX 260

Manage 3D Settings for GTX 260

Hi all,

I am using windows 7in my laptop. My graphics card is a GeForce GTX 260 and my monitor is a Dell S2309W 23-inch. Can anyone suggest me for best setting ti manage 3D section in the Nvidia Control Panel. Thanks in advance.

Re: Manage 3D Settings for GTX 260

NVIDIA platform in accordance with the ideas i came with, choose a dual-core Duo E1600, a high performance dual-core processors do not, together with GTX 260 +. This relatively strong performance of the graphics card. In the operating system, select the WINDOWS 7, driver version, select the 191.07 an dset 3d motion graphic. Check and reply.

GTX 260 is almost unparalleled in the whole course of operation are relatively quiet, the noise is small, consistent GALAXY official claims low noise; in thermal efficiency, low speed fan at full capacity when the card is only 80 degrees maximum temperature is not high, but long-running large-scale 3D games, graphics temperature below 70 degrees, it can be said is more cool. Thinnest volume in the world, the realization has Cool'n' Quiet can be said is a rare, excellent thermal design is evident. All the best.

You need to run FURMARK stability test, the resolution set to 1280 × 1024, long-running, card is working at the 40% speed, almost did not hear the noise. In temperature, the highest temperature of 82 degrees. Despite this, the temperature of the author is not aware of the GTX 260 in the lowest, but not the highest. In the case of single-SLOT achieve such high temperatures is not quite what I expected. From the temperature of view, GTX 260 + Warriors is undoubtedly qualified casual. All the best.

Manage 3D Settings for GTX 260

Large-scale 3D game test session, we are doing my part to use a graphics card killer known as the "Crysis: Warhead" and the best test of graphics capability of the game. RA according to the last time we tested the experience of this game, T9600 +9800 M GTS platforms RA Firebat bear the brunt of "Crysis: Warhead" in the first to be voted out. But today we Koki to see the graphics card upgrade to the Geforce GTX 260M of RA Firebat also relatively smoothly under the high-definition film-like quality of enjoyment. Of course, you want to achieve the smoothest results, users can reduce the resolution appropriate to reduce the burden of graphics rendering. More high-end Geforce GTX 280M running very smoothly with no apparent sense of drag, can bring us a wonderful sense of the scene. All the best.

I am setting the 3 d mode as like, First turn off 3D Vision mode, enter the "Resident Evil 5" game will adjust the resolution to 1280 × 720 (the default driver only supports output to this resolution), all games are adjusted for the effects of high-definition, and open 8X antialiasing. Then run the Demo program within the system, the system will automatically run after a certain period of game hardware corresponding score ranking. Then join us in the game to appreciate the effects under the screen. Check and reply.