Thread: 5770 No Signal in 3D Games after 10.3 seconds

5770 No Signal in 3D Games after 10.3 seconds

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have Radeon Hd 5770 video card installed to the system. The problem is that when I try to play 3d games that is Just Cause 2 after 10.3 seconds the monitor gives no signal. I do not know what could have been the reason for this. Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: 5770 No Signal in 3D Games after 10.3 seconds

The problem that you are facing may basically depend on the drivers for the video card that is been installed.It may be that the drivers may have some issues or bugs appended to the same. So in order to work out for the thing you need to clean up the driver that is remove then and then install the fresh new copy of the same. Do look out for the same.

It could be that the system or the video card is getting over heated. In order to make the things to process or work out well you need to add on the extra fan for better cooling and thus making the device to be cool. This may then not make the monitor to show no signal. Do check out for the same. I hope this should sort the issue that you are facing.

You can make the device or the system to work perfectly well. This is by just trying to work out for the system by cleaning. It ma be that Heat is been the cause or reason that is causing the monitor to show no signal. So in order to sort the issue you need to clean he dust that may be appended to he power supply and also add thermal paste to the heat sink. This will help.

You can sort the issue by installing the new fresh copy of the installer drivers. This may then help in making the issue to be sorted. You can sort by getting the updated driver and then install it to the system. Remove the installed driver and then install the fresh new copy of the same. This would then help in processing and make the issue to be sorted.

Try to install the driver under compatible mode. this may help in working out for you well. This is because it may be that the driver is not able to respond well to the operating system that you use. So in order to sort the problem all you need to do is to right click on the installer.exe file of the driver and then install it under the compatibility mode for Windows XP. This may work.