Thread: Any way to boost EVGA Precision "Auto" fan speed?

Any way to boost EVGA Precision "Auto" fan speed?

Even if set my GPU 80 my fan only runs at only to 65%. According to me if I set the fan to 80 then my fans should near or at 100 %. When I play Stalker game my GPU gets too hot in the Auto mode, and then the only option I have is to manually set it at 90% for keeping it cool, but if feasible I would prefer to leave it at auto if I can get it to run faster than 65%. Is there any way to boost EVGA Precision "Auto" fan speed?

Re: Any way to boost EVGA Precision "Auto" fan speed?

I can suggest you the only option of configure fan profiles for individual cards which is there in NVCP. I was also having the same problem then I have configured the fan profile for the individual card after that I am not facing the problem of GPU becoming hot. I think this will help you to solve the problem

Thank you for the suggestion I have tried to configure fan profiles for individual cards which is there in NVCP but doing this is really very complicated can you tell me some more easier way to solve this problem. I will be waiting for the reply.

You can configure fan profiles for individual cards which is there in NVCP buy using the nVidia System Tools. You can download these tools from the official site of Nvidia. These tools contain the “GeForce GPUs” which will help you to configure the GPU over clocking. This will help you the to boost EVGA Precision fan speed.

You can boost EVGA Precision "Auto" fan speed by following the given instructions which are given below.
    This will give you minimum fan speed of 45% and will raise the speed of the fan in the appropriate proportion with the temperature of the GPU.

Low limit = 0
    High Limit = 90