Thread: How to fix sims 2 not able to find directx 9.0c card issue

How to fix sims 2 not able to find directx 9.0c card issue

Can somebody help me please I am having a general difficulty that a group of people seem to get, when I start the Sims 2 I get this inaccuracy. Failed to locate any DirectX 9.0c well-matched graphics adapters in this system. Please create certain you have a direct X9.0c well-matched graphics adapter and have installed the most recent drivers provided by the producer. The submission determine at present terminate. I have tried so numerous dissimilar things, downloaded drivers, downloaded patches and directx 9 again; I have enabled the directx characteristics.

Re: How to fix sims 2 not able to find directx 9.0c card issue

If you have not previously, I recommend to removing the presented graphics driver and installing the majority and current driver for your laptop. What version or description of DirectX are you working. Try to verify that one. The direct x 10 (I am on Vista) and yes, I believe it comes preinstalled. You cannot locate the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3400 sequence driver for your laptop. For your laptop graphics driver try going to the laptop's producer website. They can help you.

The Detonators are Nvidia's drivers, which you be required to download from nvidia site. And I am thinking that you must be having it. If you have it then you have to installed DX9.0c, work DxDiag and post its description at this point. You determine to have to download Direct X 9.0 two times and in addition downloaded the most recent drivers for your graphics card although the Sims 2 still does not work the similar message determine to go. You have to fix the direct x 9 first.

After you have updated your driver you will be getting the following instruction. You have to select the start then you have to go to the run option. In that run box you have to type dxdiag in it after that select OK. Then after you select the Display tab. You can see the DirectX characteristics box. In it the first characteristic is the DirectDraw Acceleration. It is supposed to say Enabled next to it. If it says Disabled, then you have to select enable switch. In this way you have to enable all the characteristic and you game will work and have no problem will occur after.

These substances are purpose of the graphics card driver. It sounds similar to the graphics card driver has not been installed yet or has been inappropriately installed. In case you did something incorrect, might you register the steps that you took when you tried to install the Nvidia graphics card driver. You be supposed to create certain that the drivers for your video card are installed properly. For this you go to the Start>Control Panel>System, Then create certain the hardware tab is pressed up the top (orange line on top of it) then select the Device Manager. At present twice click display adapters and your video card are supposed to be listed at this point. If it is twice click on it and check the information in sequence in the box that says apparatus status.

Except you left a little out, you overlooked uninstalling the old driver first. The succession is supposed to go something like this: uninstall old driver (from Add/Remove Programs), then you have to restart, if Windows asks to install a driver, cancel, install innovative driver and restart. You do not desire to install a graphics driver on top of an old one. From time to time you have to utilize programs like Driver cleaner to get free of the entire driver files.