Thread: HDMI external display can not be full screen display

sad HDMI external display can not be full screen display

Hi all,

A few days ago i bought a Samsung 2492HS monitor that is VGA, DVI, HDMI 3 interface, just the manual of the 2600xt cards have HDMI interface, hurriedly bought an HDMI cable to try, but who knows HDMI, the display is on the middle one, surrounded by 2cm black border, and quickly replaced with DVI interface,. It don't show HD full screen. Can anybody help me. Thanks in advance.

Re: HDMI external display can not be full screen display

For the dissatisfied screen solution is to adjust the driver panel scaling options (the scaling option is available only with the HDMI only if, in the absence of the option under DVI), adjusted to the Full screen can be adjusted, but the font made is true, obviously there is no point to point; for the show ineffective, it was also recommended for a little better HDMI cable. Check and reply.

Re: HDMI external display can not be full screen display

I find a friend on the change of a good HDMI cable, but the fault still; however, as long as the exchange for the DVI or VGA input, can be full of point display screen, the effect was very good. I connected to the HDMI interface to play the video, and then adjust the various menu options, wanted to take a look at the changes in playback, but when I adjust display menu "Settings" option under the "AV mode" when he suddenly found that as long as the "AV mode" on the off immediately be able to Fit, and it is a point to point showed that a very clear and, after careful examination, found that indeed the case, HDMI interface can use. All the best.

HDMI external display can not be full screen display

After I carefully check the Samsung 2494HS the menu and found "AV mode" only works when using the HDMI interface, and, in default mode, or reset, "AV mode" are in the open state, display mode and only four kinds of modes, upon receiving the computer display on the Fat virtual; when "AV mode" is turned off, the display mode there are seven kinds of modes, the receiving computer, point to point on the Full screen display. All the best.

HDMI external display can not be full screen display

Samsung's HDMI port is mainly used for access to high-definition video, so the optimization of video files to a certain extent, but if you want to use the computer, you must turn off this optimization, otherwise superfluous. If you found any issue, Please reply. Best of luck.