Thread: Suggestion on cheapest graphic card

Suggestion on cheapest graphic card

I have a computer with windows Xp and i wanted to have some sort of information on cheapest Graphic Card which can suite my computer. I want 128mb or higher with 2.0 pixel shader or more then that, 3d support and vertex shador 2.0 or higher than that. Please help me if anyone of the suggestions are there for my requirement. I have seen that there are most of the cheap graphics cards but need some help from the users review.

Re: Suggestion on cheapest graphic card

There are most of the websites which provides cheapest graphics card, you can go on a particular websites and from there you can find any graphics card with your need. I think that you need a proper details on a cheapest graphic card, then you need to have google search on your topic if you want the best and the cheaspest graphics card. At the time where most of the good brands they sell their poducts on sale, so if you want then you can wait for the sale to have better cheap price.

I have another website from where you can buy better and cheap products as they offer better deal to have. You can browse most of the new and cheap graphics card which are present on this website. You need to go on the "newegg" website which is a great and trusted website which provides the best deals as compared to the others. So if you want then you can go on this site and just check it out.

You can have this graphic card which is called "Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS". It is a fully unified shader core which dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering up to 2x the gaming performance of prior generation GPUs. It has the feature by which it turbocharges the performance of NVIDIA discrete GPUs when combined with NVIDIA motherboard GPUs. It is the world's first DirectX 10 GPU with full Shader Model 4.0 support and it delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects.

You can also have "NVIDIA GeForce 6500 and 6200" which are the best and cheap graphics processing units which features NVIDIA TurboCache technology which takes full advantage of the PCI Express bus which helps to deliver the turbocharged system performance which you need to play all the hottest games and applications.

Some feature:
    1. It features NVIDIA TurboCache technology for turbocharged PC performance
    2. It delivers GeForce 6 Series performance and features at an affordable price
    3. It also supports for up to 128MB or 256MB configurations
    4. It is the only Microsoft DirectX 9.0c Shader Model 3.0 GPUs in their class so you play all the latest games
    5. It also features NVIDIA PureVideo technology which helps to deliver crisp, vibrant video on the PC