Thread: What do you think about Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card

What do you think about Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card

I am having the computer system and having Windows Vista operating system in this computer system. I am facing the problem with the audio/sound card of this computer system so i am looking for the new sound card to replace this old sound card. I am looking for the new Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card. I want to know opinions of you all people. And if you have any other sound card in mind so please dont hesitate in recommending.

Re: What do you think about Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card

You are having the computer system with the Windows Vista operating system and facing the audio card problem with this computer system, according to you the sound card of your computer system is not working so you are looking for the new sound card for your computer system. You have selected the Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card for your computer system. First of all the sound card should be compatible with the Motherboard of the system and the Windows Vista operating system and this sound card is compatible with the Windows XP , Windows Vista and also with the Windows 7 operating system.

According to me you should go for this Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card because this sound card is recently launched by the Auzentech in the market. This sound card has the support for the 7.1 channel surround sound speakers for your computer system. Compatible with all the three Windows operating systems ie Windows XP , Windows Vista and Windows 7. This is the awesome sound card for the gamers and for the multimedia purpose which delivers the superior voice quality output.

Key Features of the Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card.

• Low Profile Audio Card
    • Developed around Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express audio processor
    • Support for Dolby Digital Live for Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP
    • Support for DTS Neo: PC and DTS Interactive on Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows 7 ( DTS for Win 7 and Vista via Download)
    • Low-profile and standard-profile brackets included.
    • Headphone Amplifier
    • Microphone Pre-Amp

Overview of the Auzen X-Fi Forte sound card.

• PCI Express: PCI Express is a serial bus standard that provides a higher throughput than the older, parallel PCI bus standard.
    • Sound: With a D/A converter of 120dB level, high end audio components, and an analog design tuned for peak performance, the X-Fi Forte is designed to provide the best audio possible for Music, Games and Movies. End-users can further tune the audio via the replaceable OPAMP for the front audio (L/R).
    • Headphone and Microphone Amplifiers
    • High Performance
    • Security: The PCI-Express independent data transfer structure provides secure performance, important because audio requires continuous-secure data processing.

I think this is one of the best and the latest available sound card in the market which supports the 7.1 channel surround sound audio. This sound card can be easily attached on the motherboard of your computer system if you are having the vacant PCIe slot on your motherboard. So i think you should purchase this sound card for your computer system.