Thread: ATI HD 5770 Graphic card driver trouble

ATI HD 5770 Graphic card driver trouble

I am having the assembled computer system and i am having the ATI HD 5770 graphic card installed in th9is computer system. Now i have upgraded the operating system of this computer system has the Windows 7 operating system. Previously this computer system was having the Windows XP operating system. After the installation of the Windows 7 operating system i am not able to find and install the driver software for this graphic card. I am having trouble with ATI HD 5770 Graphic card driver in Windows 7 operating system.

Re: ATI HD 5770 Graphic card driver trouble

You are having the computer system which has the Windows 7 operating system and this computer system has the ATI HD 5770 Graphic card and this graphic card is not working with the Windows 7 operating system. But this graphic card was working properly with the Windows XP operating system. You are thinking that this is the Driver software issue of this graphic card with windows 7 operating system but there can be many reasons for getting this type of the problem.

You are not having the ATI HD 5770 Graphic card in your computer system and facing the trouble with this graphic card in your computer system because you are not having the driver software for this graphic card for the Windows 7 operating system. You can download the driver for this graphic card from the official website of the AMD which is the manufacturer of this graphic card for the Windows 7 operating system. Download and install the driver software properly.

If you are not able to find the driver software for this ATI HD 5770 Graphic card for the Windows 7 operating system then you can manually update the driver for this graphic card for the Windows 7 operating system in your computer system. For doing this go to the device manager and select this graphic card, right click and select the "update driver" option. Now the compatible driver for this graphic card with the Windows 7 operating system will be installed in your computer system.

If this ATI HD 5770 Graphic card is not working in your computer system after installing the compatible driver for the Windows 7 operating system also then i think this graphic card is not attached properly or it is damaged. So reinstall this graphic card again on the motherboard of your computer system. You can check this graphic card by attaching it to some other computer system that it working properly or not.

If you are not able to find the driver software for the ATI HD 5770 Graphic card compatible with the Windows 7 operating system then i will advice you to install the Windows XP or the Windows Vista operating system in your computer system. Because this graphic card was working with the Windows XP operating system and you can also install the Windows Vista operating system if this card is supported by the Vista operating system and you are having the driver software for this graphic card compatible with Windows Vista.

W 7 comes with in-built drivers for ATI and nVidia

so basically u shud'nt have any problem running any game
    if u want to update it , go to its official site, and update it

By the way, did u not get any driver CD with ur card???