Thread: Want to buy Touchscreen LCD Monitor above 22"

Want to buy Touchscreen LCD Monitor above 22"

I am having the old Pentium 4 computer now and i want to change this computer system with the new one. I want the new computer system with the Windows 7 Operating System. As you know the Windows 7 operating system has the Multitouch support, i want to buy the Touchscreen LCD monitor minimum of the 22". I am going to buy the assembled/customized computer system. Help me out in the selection of the Touchscreen LCD Monitor above 22" in size.

Re: Want to buy Touchscreen LCD Monitor above 22"

You want to replace your old computer with the new Touchscreen computer system at your home. Your choice is very good because i also like all types of touchscreen devices and also the touchscreen laptops and the desktop computers. You want to buy the Touchscreen monitor for the new computer system because you are going to install the Windows 7 operating system which has the touchscreen capability. So there is not much use of using the mouse and keyboards for using the computer system.

The Touchscreen LCD monitors starts the usage of the computer system or any other device by the touch of screen panel or the display area with the fingers or the stylus provided with the product.There is absolutely no use of the keyboard and also the mouse for using the computer system. There are two different types of the Touchscreen technology.Depending on the type of the touchscreen technology which is used, You can use either the fingers or the stylus or you can also use the pen in place of the mouse. For typing you can use the On screen keyboard system rather than using the normal keyboard.

There are many options available for you in the Touchscreen LCD monitors. But there is not much choice available in the Touchscreen LCD monitor above 22". So i will suggest you to go in the market and see yourself which are the latest Touchscreen monitors are available in the 22" and above category. Because there is not much information available on the internet about this category. But if you will compromise little bit then you can get many choices in this category.

List of the Touchscreen LCD Monitor above 22" size.

1. 2200L 22" LCD Desktop Touchmonitor - Elo TouchSystems
    2. 2239L 22" LCD Open Frame Touchmonitor - Elo TouchSystems
    3. 2639L 26" LCD Open Frame Touchmonitor - Elo TouchSystems
    4. 22" LCD Touch Screen (22SMW) -China
    5. HP L5006tm Touchscreen Monitor
    6. HP Compaq L2105tm 21.5-inch Widescreen LCD Touchscreen Monitor

I will not recommend you to buy the separate touchscreen LCD monitor instead of this you should buy the All in One desktop with the touchscreen display. There are many choices available for you in this category. HP , Lenovo and Dell are providing the solutions for this type of the desktop. They are also having the display size of the 22" touchscreen monitor according to your requirements. So go ahead in the retail outlets of these manufacturers and checkout the All in One desktop computers.