Thread: Differentiation between plasma and LCD TV

Differentiation between plasma and LCD TV

Hi Friends,

I want to ask on question to the plasma and LCD tv users "What is the difference in the plasma and LCD TV?". I am planning to buy the new advanced TV, I have two option one is plasma and another is LCD. I am not able to make selection in between these.
    Before taking any decision please let me know technological difference in between plasma and LCD.

Re: Differentiation between plasma and LCD TV

• Image processing: The process of the display panels of plasma and LCD TV are entirely different.
    • Plasma displays panels use a small gas plasma cells matrix and which are charged using the precise electrical voltages for emition of the light which create the image.
    • The LCD(Liquid Crystal Display) involves the liquid crystal. The LCD display panel traps the liquid crystal in between the two polarized glass sheets.

Following are done points in which there in between plasma and LCD TV:
    1. Quality of Picture :
      he picture quality of the plasma is better than the LCD. The viewing angle, contrast ratio, color accuracy, black level performance of plasma are better than LCD.
    2. Lifetime:
      The LCD is very compatible to display computer images. Mostly the plasma and LCD TV options are often dependent on size of the screen.The lifetime of the plasma and LCD TV are nearly same i.e about 100,000hrs.

Hello,

According to me Plasma TV is best for you among the LCD and Plasma TV. You will get following facility over the plasma:
    *. Electronic program guide:Over the latest plasma TV you will get the e-versions of the TV guides.
    *. Integrated DVR: The plasma TV comprises the integrated DVR i.e Digital Video Recording.
    *. Freeze: The latest plasma tv comprises the "Freeze" facility which is used to freeze the moving picture.

Hi,

Plasma TV are capable to display picture brightness which is perfectly uniform. The images of LCD TV often darken at the corners. Plasma TV screen has transistor electrodes for the each and every single pixel of the screen. And which is useful to create the higher quality image. The one of the most important feature of the plasma TV is the "powerful imaging capability". This functionality makes the Plasma TV as a stunning entertainment piece for video and photo professionals

Hi friends,

Over the plasma television you will get the zero bad pixel, it is most important advantage of the the plasma TV. On the other hand LCD television produces the very high amount of the bad pixels while using it.
    The colors quality of the plasma television is very good than the LCD television , the plasma television produces colors up to 16.77 million. The viewing angle of the plasma television wider than the LCD television.