Thread: ATI HD 4300 series Graphic Card

ATI HD 4300 series Graphic Card

I am currently using the On board graphics in my computer system. But now i want to put the additional graphic card in my computer system. I want to know about the ATI Radeon HD 4300 series Graphic Cards. Whether this will be compatible with my computer system or not. Please explain me the requirement for installing this Graphic / Video card in my computer system. It will help me out in the selection process of the Graphic cards.

Re: ATI HD 4300 series Graphic Card

You are using the the onboard video card of your computer system. The on board graphic card is very less as compared to the additional graphic cards. The onboard graphic cards are generally of the 128MB or the 256MB. You can increase the graphic memory of your computer system by attaching the additional graphic card in the PCI slot of your computer system. You can install the 256MB to 1GB or 2GB graphic card in your system according to the support of the motherboard.

The ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 graphics deliver the performance you need to take your high-definition experience to the next level at home, work and play. This thin and light mobile graphics processor optimizes the notebook delivering unprecedented performance-per-watt for everyday visual computing. Enjoy long lasting battery life while watching Blu-ray movies and other HD content with incredible visual fidelity, and view digital photos with over 1 billion colors. Enjoy incredible graphics realism and play the latest games with support for Microsoft DirectX 10.1. Do it all with break-through efficiency that let’s you get more done in less time.
    Last edited by ApPy10; 19-12-2009 at 11:29 AM.

1. The ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 offers optimal performance-per-watt and break-through efficiency, delivering 3.7 times the performance-per-watt improvement over AMD's previous generation GPUs while providing extended battery life.
    2. With ATI PowerPlay platform-independent intelligent power management, the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 helps keep notebook temperatures at their minimum while delivering the power needed for intense applications while dynamically conserving energy at idle or when demand is low.
    3. With the platform independent graphics switching technology feature you can have maximum performance when you need it and long battery life when on-the-go. This innovative feature optimizes your system while helping extend battery life for incredible multitasking, helping you get more done in less time.
    4. Enjoy long lasting battery life while watching Blu-ray movies and other HD content with incredible visual fidelity.
    5. Take full advantage of Blu-ray functionality and enjoy bonus features using dual-stream, picture in picture (PIP) capabilities.
    6. An improvement over integrated graphics solutions, the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 delivers the performance needed for today's most popular games
    Last edited by Team Leader; 19-12-2009 at 11:34 AM.

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300 Series Product Features
    1. IT has the 242 million transistors
    2. With the Unified Superscalar Shader Architecture
    3. support forMicrosoft DirectX 10.1
    4. Enabled with OpenGL 2.0 support
    5. It has the GDDR3/DDR3/DDR2 memory interface
    6. Has the PCI Express 2.0 x16 bus interface
    7. 80 stream processing units
    8. 12x custom filter

• ATI HD video and display
    • Unified Video Decoder Blu-ray and High Definition Video
    • comes with Built-in HDMI with 7.1 surround sound support
    • DisplayPort with audio
    Last edited by kiLLer; 19-12-2009 at 11:43 AM.

Check out the compatibility of your of your motherboard with this series of the Graphic cards of the ATI. If it supports then buy this graphic card and install it in your computer system. If not supported then look out for the graphic cards wich supports your motherboard. I cant suggest you any because you have not mentioned here that which motherboard you are using. Or else you can change the motherboard of your system and buy the motherboard which supports this ATI HD 4300 series Graphic Card.