Thread: Dead Pixels On Samsung SyncMaster T240HD LCD Monitor

Dead Pixels On Samsung SyncMaster T240HD LCD Monitor

After updating my graphics card driver i am getting dead pixel on my Samsung SyncMaster T240HD LCD Monitor. Can any one tell me how to solve this dead pixel problem? I have tried to solve this problem by reconnecting my monitor two to three time and rebooted my pc but it didn't solve the problem.

Re: Dead Pixels On Samsung SyncMaster T240HD LCD Monitor

Dead pixels are not the major issue they used to be. When the stuck pixel become black dot in white background, it become dead pixel. Normally, stuck pixel is easily to fix compare to dead pixel. A dead pixel is defined as a pixel or set of sub-pixels that has failed and is permanently in the off position. This condition means that the pixel will not let any light through. This can be observed as a dark or black spot on a brightly colored or white background.

Dead pixels and sub-pixels can cause a variety of display enjoyment problems. If you getting dead pixel on your t240hd monitor then you need to run Dead Pixel Locator, it is a neat utiltiy to check the LCD monitor or plasma display for dead pixels. It checks the LCD screen for dead pixels and displays the faulty pixels in a color different than the background color.

If you’ve never had to deal with stuck pixels, you have to know that these little screen defects are usually caused by malfunctioning transistors to solve the problem : Turn off your t240hd monitor. Apply pressure to the area where the dead pixel is. While applying pressure, turn on your computer and screen.Remove pressure and the dead pixel should be gone.

Try running pixel fixing software, Stuck pixels can often be re-energized by rapidly turning them on and off. If you notice dead pixels, try rubbing the LCD screen area gently by pressing a finger gently through a rag around the pixel.UDPixel is a simple program that helps you locate and possibly fix stuck pixels in your LCD display.

JScreenFix is a free software solution that can fix stuck pixels, reduce screen burn-in and improve the quality of images displayed on a screen. Killdeadpixel is a web solution to dead pixels. It is an animated gif image which will try to massage the dead pixel back alive again by getting it to change rapidly.