Thread: Display gets divided with World of warcraft

Display gets divided with World of warcraft

Hi. I am a game freak and loved to play games. I recently installed World of warcraft on my system and the problem is that my monitors display gets divided while playing the game. It do not responds well also the graphics are bit a worry. The configuration of my desktop system is Intel pentium 4 processor with gigabyte 915gv board. The operating system is Windows XP. Please help.

Re: Display gets divided with World of warcraft

Basically this does depend on the type of graphic card you are using. This issue is related with the highly sophisticated game been tried to execute on the system. Check out the configurational support of the game with the system. This does matter a lot. You just cannot execute the game. The issue is related with the compatibility of the application with your desktop system. This is the reason the display of the monitor gets divided while playing the game.

The reason could be with the operating system that you are using. As game is totally a new one and has the features embedded keeping the concepts of the present working operating system compatibility. Your operating system is quite old and do not have much features for high gaming purpose. It matters a lot. The operating system should have the availability and enhancement feature in order to support graphical advantage wit the motherboard.

You could do the following thing in order to stabilize the screen. Uninstall the drivers for your graphic card. Reboot your system and make it start in safe mode. Install the drivers of the graphic card and display utility drivers. Reboot the system and execute the operating system in normal mode. This would then help to initialize the lost parameters again and may result in proper screening.