Thread: Computer is not starting after inserting graphic card

Computer is not starting after inserting graphic card

I am a big game freak. I like to play computer games on my PC. But now i am dealing with some problem related to graphic card of my computer. When i remove the graphic card from the mother board and start it with onboard graphic it starts properly but if i insert the graphic card again in the mother board the computer does not starts. Please someone help me in dealing with this problem?

Re: Computer is not starting after inserting graphic card

When you insert the Graphic Card on your motherboard PCI slot then your computer wont boot. That may be because of dust on the graphic card or in the PCI slot of the Motherboard. Clean your motherboard and the graphic card properly with the cleaning brush used for computer cleaning. After cleaning place the graphic card in PCI slot. Start the computer. Now your system will boot properly.

The other reason for this problem can be the Damaged graphic card. If your graphic card is damaged then It will create problem in the booting problem of the computer system. Because it is the physical memory of the system. This memory will be dumped during the boot process. So the system will not boot. Check your graphic card with other computer system.

One more possibility is their of this problem. The compatibility of the graphic card with your system. It is possible that the graphic card which you are using is not compatible with your system. check the compatibility of the graphic card of your computer and buy a graphic card according to the compatibility.
    It is also possible that the PCI slot of your motherboard is damaged or not working properly. Repair your PCI slot.