Thread: How to connect your Computer CPU Machine to the LCD TV?

How to connect your Computer CPU Machine to the LCD TV?

Hi, can anyone tell me how to connect your computer machine to the LCD TV which I have bought new? I also want to know whether it is good or bad? Please if anyone has suggestion give me.

Re: How to connect your Computer CPU Machine to the LCD TV?

Hi, you can connect your computer CPU machine to the Lcd tv and it is safe. I have done this. And I have not face any problem yet. And don't think that this would be risky. You can do one of the following to do this.

• S-Video – Every TV under the sun has a S-Video port, so you can connect your computer machine to the LCD tv with the help of this port. This is quiet common method. If you are using laptop then your laptop must have this port.
    • VGA – If you are using HDTV, then you must connect your lcd tv with VGA cable. S-Video cable is cheap, but provides bad quality. So, if you are having HDTV you must need to use the VGA port.
    • DVI - DVI stands for Digital Visual Interface with “digital” is the key word there. Digital signal gives a higher quality picture than either S-Video or VGA. Of course, your computer will need to have a DVI connection and your TV will need to be an HDTV.
    • HDMI – Using HDMI will give you the best quality by far. You can get a DVI to HDMI cable to connect it to your HDTV.
    • Scan Converter Box – This is the last method that I could think of and it involves using a scan converter box.

ehow.com

I think this would be possible as I have seen this at many places. You connect your Computer CPU Machine to the LCD TV. First just check your LCD TV, that it has slot on the back side, similar to your moniter has on the back where you attached the cable from the CPU. If it has then just read manual of your LCD TV, and do the steps given in that. If you don't have then you can try for the any converter which will help you in this situation.

Hi, you want to know whether it is possible or not to connect your computer machine to LCD tv, then it is possible. If it has a sub/dvi/hdmi connector, then you can do this without any problem. But, as far as my knowledge says LCD TV's are created to be seen form more distance that your computer monitor. Monitor is created with less distance as user has to sit in front of him. So just try using it, if you are facing any difficulty then avoid to do it.